What are you guys maining for shadowlands and why

This char.

In a new expac with no flying demon glide is nice. I still can’t fly in BFA but when I do try for naz yeah…I glide a lot.

This char edges out the BE DH for shadow meld. I pull too much or do something stupid I make myself disappear for the reset. And hopefully not do wrong what I did wrong the last time.

or it will be the VE BM bm hunter.

I will be maining this toon…my alt will be primarily be my Warlock

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Druid. Because its been my main since vanilla. Its too fun, and has too much utility to swap to any other class. If I want to tank something, bam. If I want to heal something, bam. If I want to melee DPS something, bam. If I want to range DPS something, bam. Its the only class that can perform all of those roles so it saves me having to keep a specific alt for content I could otherwise just do with my main.

2 Likes

<-------
She is always the first one through new content. She has been my main since vanilla

1 Like

Most likely stick with warrior, but I kind of want to do a ranged class. But I’ve been basically a warrior (not this one) since vanilla. Maybe a little variety is over due.

This DK like always. DKs have everything you need, tankyness, great self heals, good enough dps. They’re great. Plus they fit the theme of Shadowlands the most imo.

1 Like

A feral druid. Why? A feral druid has been my main since 2005. There is no reason to change now.

1 Like

Ele Shaman

Meatball slangin’

3 Likes

this windwalker monk for Horde
and my dworf hunter for Ally

I’m too lazy to try to learn how to properly play other classes to try to change the main (also I liek my reps)

1 Like

Pally. Seems like they’re trying to bring a lot of the utility abilities back which are cool, and I like being able to do every role. Only thing that’s unfortunate is if ret sucks then I don’t have a decent dps spec. But that’s almost never been the case in recent memory.

1 Like

I don’t like playing rogue anymore. I don’t like playing monk anymore. So I will main DK from here on out.

I’m also keeping an eye on warrior, I haven’t played one since wotlk, might be fun.

1 Like

My druid as always although for this expac I will probably play Feral instead of Balance.

Horde I will stick with my Paladin.

1 Like

belf pally and either a monk or priest.

Ret paladin unless they give frost 2handers back.

If that happens it’s FDK for sure.

1 Like

Probably this character. Vengeance is the most fun I’ve had playing any class in this game so far since I came back.

Hop. Hop. Fire!

This was the 1st character I made and has always been my main. I’ve seen no reason to change it :slight_smile:

Horde side it depends on what I have maxed. It’s been DH just because it was easiest to get to max level and I do love gliding. But I may switch to warlock as I enjoy playing that as well.

1 Like

Enhancement Shaman , it’s the only class I find that is fun.

2 Likes

I’m currently undecided between my Demo Lock or Prot Pally.

Vulpera MW named… Mistfit

2 Likes