What are the Upcoming changes in PTR concerning battlegrounds?

This is huge, the new models are looking amazing! :ok_hand:

Such a great change. I’m assuming it’s relevant in the sense that updated graphics will break their CPU fans of on their dinosaur laptops.

Here is some access to the PTR information for those not wanting to venture off into the PTR realms.

https://ptr.wowhead.com/

Hey Greyclawe/Kangmurloc. On other battleground threads you mentioned upcoming changes that will affect the battlegrounds to a more level playing state. Can you tell us about these changes, or provide a link to said information? Not just a general link, but an actual post on it?

What would you like to know specifically, be precise.
There has not been a blue post, but we can help you find a good avenue for information.

Right here you claim the changes coming up.

Ok I understand, let me walk you through the process.
Check the item that you would like to compare on Wowhead.
Scale the item using slider below to selected level required.
Observe the stat placement etc.

Now upon looking left of Wowhead search bar you will see three boxes to check. Check PTR.
Follow the same process and observe and compare.

The changes are as shown on Wowhead PTR, which is 8.1.5.

To my knowledge, Blizzard is just continuing their trend of addressing particular, overturned items in some brackets.

If they’re making any sweeping changes to the way scaling works or anything of that nature, it’s news to me.

1 Like

This is what I think also.

Every Quest and Dungeon item will receive an item level boost in 8.1.5.
Not a small change by any means.

1 Like

So what specific changes did you find? I have no idea what to compare to what. I know nothing about ptr. Can you expand on your claim? How are you certain these changes are coming if there is no discussion on this? Just comparing equipment to me does not mean anything really.

1 Like

Now is a good time to learn.

1 Like

Well to be honest, I did not make these claims. I am asking you for your proof that these changes will be in the 8.1.5. All you can do is say go compare gear on PTR. That does nothing for me. That is not proof. Please provide proof of what you are saying.

1 Like

You are not technically adept enough to use the Wowhead PTR you can try youtube or google for guides.

Ouch. That’s insulting! Really not fair for those seemingly less technologically inclined. It’d be like me berating you for lacking endgame PvP progression. Hypothetically.

Got a link yet?

1 Like

Well that might or might not be true. However you are the one making these claims. Please provide proof of them. Why should I spend my time looking for evidence to believe you. If you cannot provide proof then its purely speculation.

Your link was posted on your other thread, someone else was kind enough to help you guys out. :wink:

Got a link? Can you repost it here?

Apparently, Ramstein’s being nerfed is going to make all the difference.

1 Like

Ok, myninja posted this in the other thread, thank you.

That is a huge nerf to that trinket, Love it.
That is a good change for sure, but its only one item.

1 Like