What are the OCE servers on Vanilla Classic?

May I ask where are most OCE players currently at? The Kiwis, Aussies, South Asians, etc.

is the OCE realms, however most have likely transferred to one of Era’s free Xfer destinations

Is this for Vanilla? I dont know the term. Is it call Classic-era? Not TBC/Wrath :stuck_out_tongue:

yes, Classic Era realms

2 Likes

Kiwi here, moved to Whitemane last year before this game became popular again, plenty of Aus/Kiwi’s online during our prime time.

Just wondering why did u moved over there?

No auction house, no economy, so therefore I had no way of making gold for mount etc. There was a small dedicated guild trying their best to make something work, but ultimately a totally empty open world is depressing.

For all 3 OCE servers (Arugal, Felstriker, and Yojamba)? Do u also happen to know which server is the most populated amongst them thou?

Those 3 OCE realms are connected (merged) together.

It used to be Arugal (based on server queues on classic patch days), but I couldn’t tell you for certain which is most populated now.

To be honest, the latency difference between playing local, and playing on US servers are minimal.

It comes to a compromise whether you rather an active game with regular dungeons and an active AH, or shave off 150ms (approx example) from your latency.

Greetings valued players,

the guild is looking for members for the Oceanic PvE realm: Remulos. We are a small community that looks to grow and raid consistently. Our current team is composed by experienced players and we are looking to expand that core with like-minded people who:

• Want to play in an Oceanic PvE realm.
  • Be part of a small but bonded community.
  • Set on a long journey.
  • Aspire on raiding.

We are currently running preraid dungeons/raids nightly, including UBRS, LBRS, Scholo, Strath Live & UD, BRD, attuning players as required to UBRS, MC, Ony & BWL. Our roster is growing everyday with new players.

We are looking to step into Molten Core (MC) in the near future, with a view to move through all content as per normal progression raiding (ie MC, Ony, BWL, ZG, AQ20 & 40 and ultimately Naxx) to gear up rerolls/newcomers and achieve a few loose ends that cloned players have left over.

The guild has a friendly atmosphere, community oriented (with many of us helping other players on the server with mats for crafting/quest chains/dungeons etc, along with lower level guildies/non-guildies in levelling dungeons). We are community focused and build relationships! The most important core feature of Vanilla WoW.

What we offer (starting pack - you will have to contact me in game for these):

• Bags to kickstart your journey.
  • A small bag of coins to learn your professions.
  • Deadmines boost for the Defias questline.
  • Willingness from senior members to help out with dungeons and elite quests.

If you find this interesting then do not hesitate to contact me, either through Discord or in-game:

Discord: ClassicObserver#2100
Ingame: Tankygarbage (server: Remulos, OCE - PvE)
or Ingame: Gyros (server: Remulos, OCE - PvE)

Remulos 28ms
Whitemane 208ms

Huge difference