What are the best choices I can make for an alt protection warrior for RBGs

I know prot warrior isn’t amazing however in some fun yolos what legendary stats prio and cov should i pick for RBGs.

I find warriors are hard to get into groups to begin with… do you think prot would even get invites? You can go arms and get a ton of the prot toolkit, also still wear the Leaper leggo (if that’s what you’re thinking.)

I would imagine you’d talk someone into inviting you, then they’d drop you the moment a veng GH showed up in the group finder.

Wishing you luck though. :heart_decoration:

I mean you are not wrong but it’s more for fun

So yea, wish you luck.

But I personally think if you went arms, sat in D stance, and spend all your time/effort on leaping for fears, Intervening, take the good rally conduits etc, you can get the feel of tank in pvp while still having a lot more viability.

Warriors have absolutely zero self-healing. Victory rush doesn’t count, cause by the time you can be charging thru the battle using it, you’ve really already won and its moot at that point.

Prot with leaper is on par with Veng DH for all the games I have had. Just my xp, but prot+leaper is a very close substitute to a Veng DH.

TL;DR of the two, bring the better player. not the better class.

I would take that leggo for fc but what about In no FC bgs

The best choice you can make is to not do this.

1 Like

Also what covenant? Is kyrian just good all around because of the healing phial?

nightfae’s soulshape is good for fc, but kyrian spear is probably better all around.

I mean maybe in terms of getting across the field quickly.

But when it comes to surviving while holding the flag there is no chance in hell a prot warrior is a close substitute for an actual good FC like DH or Bear drood.

I’m just saying, there is a reason basically every group above 2k is running a DH or druid. Do you just think these just guys haven’t caught on to the power of prot warrior or what?

To be fair, every team in season 1 of Legion was running Balance Druid FC even though Veng DH had 3 charges of 50 yrd Leap + 5 second Trample on its own cd.

I think OP knows they arent good, he mentions its just for fun in yolos. Everyone doesn’t need to act like he’s trying to reinvent the wheel.

I think Kyrain or NF would work as they have aoe abilities that will let you kite (spear + aoe shock). You can also use the poison removal from Kyrian or more kiting from soulshape.

Im a noob but I couldn’t think of any scenario of grabbing a prot warrior for non-FC role

Oh yeah I know OP wasn’t trying to say it’s super strong or meta or anything. I personally wasn’t even responding to OP as much as this silly panda shaman trying to un-ironically say that prot is a very close substitute for a DH or Bear.