What animal are each race the most like?

Lol sorry xD

We used to keep chickens growing up so it was normal to see that XD

2 Likes

Are you saying Drakthyr would be chickens?

2 Likes

Absolutely yes.

My mom keeps and has kept a number of parrots - African greys, Cockatoos, Amazons - but I don’t remember them bubbling (autocorrect from nibbling but bubbling just looks funny) rocks. But perhaps they were nibbling on wooden toys and it did the same thing? Either way, definitely believe you and that bird in the gif above is most likely hardwired to do that stuff.

1 Like

See idk about parrots… to google!

Apparently thier gizzards are very strong so they need minimal grit substances (or none if they can break the seeds with thier beak)

Red pandas and cows

All the races of Azeroth are essentially the poodles of the universe.

Killer poodles. Scary.

omg i’m so jealous :pensive: we’re not allowed to have them here, and they’re just the sweetest most adorable little squirmy floofers :sob:

3 Likes

Wait… didn’t dinosaurs used to do this!!! :exploding_head: :cloud_with_rain:

1 Like

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

3 Likes

Vulpera are like foxes.

We night elves are like some kind of great cat. No matter our size (which is prodigious), we still like scritches behind the ears and the belly rub (but not for too long). We even have enlarged canine teeth like a cat. We can also switch from cute to attack mode in seconds.

1 Like

Forsaken are cats.

They’re loyal but they stick to themselves.

Humans are wolves, we stick together as a pack.

Also we like to eat meat such as burgers.

1 Like

Aww… that’s not fair! They’re adorable. I have a similar problem, ferrets are illegal here which makes me sad. Living furry cuddly slinkies… how could anyone not like them?

:cookie:

Vulpera would definitely be giraffe, quite a strong resemble don’t you say?

1 Like

i don’t see it. tauren are gentle giants, not insane murder-beasts.

2 Likes

I don’t know why but Tauren really remind me of cows for some resins

we’re allowed to have ferrets.
…but they’re bitey.

my imaginary mini menagerie would definitely have a stoat, a chinchilla, a hamster, and a squirrel (to name a few) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
oooh and a tank of those tiny colorful jellies

whoa whoa whoa.

We’re NOT going to be putting bovines in resin. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
/flee

1 Like