What am I missing for trust level three?

I need it.

3 Likes

As far as I can tell your not missing anything. It does some time take a few days to kick in, but if it doesn’t have you received some form of forum ban or punishment since the forum migration, because that would prevent it.

I liked and replied to assist you. Hope that helps

1 Like

Nope, but I just hit 20k views. Thanks its probably a time thing.

Ehh nvm doubled checked it and you are missing likes given out. Need to have 30 given out shows you having 10 given out.

2 Likes

That may explain why I haven’t been able to get there.

I got a forum vacation for typing a series of symbols (ampersands, exclamation points, asterisks, etc) that could be construed as a swear word. Also note there was no “hint” as to what this word would have been, i.e. no “F” or “SH” prior to the symbols.

Now the automated systems don’t trust me. :cry:

2 Likes

Yeah if that happened after forum migration then it would take you out of the running. Sorry tasty-named gnome :frowning:

What is trust level 3? Does it have something to do with trust falls off a 3 story building?

1 Like

Assuming you don’t actually know I’ll link the post that explains trust levels.

Let’s find out! You go up there and I’ll catch you

cross fingers hehehe

1 Like

For me it seemed to take a few days to register, as far as I could tell I had met all the requirements but still was listed as level 2. Checked a day or two later and the Lounge forum was available and that I could post links.

Challenge accepted.

(goes looking for stairs)

1 Like

It takes about a day to register once you qualify. You’ll get it, and once you do I hope you enjoy the meme privileges :stuck_out_tongue:

Do 20 more likes, be patient. Hopefully as soon as you do those likes, you will trigger your TL3. It took mine 6 days to trigger. Good luck and hope it’s fast for you.

1 Like

That’s certainly on the longer side of how long it takes to trigger, mine came in after 24hrs iirc.

When I hit level 3, it took about an hour and a half for the forum to catch up to the fact that I had the qualifications. So it can be short but a bunch of people report multiple days delay. So it sounds like it can be long too, no idea what the system is doing to figure things out.

I know. I posted in several places, and I’m guessing someone finally saw that it had slipped through the cracks. It was worth the wait, though.