What alignment is your character?

Lawful Drunk

2 Likes

I meant Chaotic Good thanks for that Haavi.

1 Like

My character is lawful neutral because I prefer order with a personal code I will follow, but also a well structure organization to keep society safe at best.

Kerguelen here is neutral good.
My DH, Kerguelia, is…hmm, chaotic neutral?

Neutral Good. I would say that applies to most of my Night Elves.

My Draenei tend to default more toward the Lawful axis.

Probably somewhere close to Neutral Good.

Chaotic good, but mostly just plain cute!!

3 Likes

I admit, I like your blindfold…

But I shudder to think what’s underneath…

Chaotic neutral

You don’t want to know… =)

Empty sockets I take it…that’s scary…

1 Like

There are only two alignment choices for wow.

Horde = Evil
Alliance = Good

1 Like

Sylvanas was chaotic good, or at least chaotic neutral, for the longest time. She did value her own people and sought to protect them.

But she doesn’t anymore, and hasn’t for some time. Arguably, ever since Arthas died, she’s been without a real reason for existing, and has just sort of gone along with the whole “ensuring the Forsaken endure” thing that she was promoting in Cataclysm, when she got some Val’kyr to create new Forsaken from slain enemies. Maybe that was still heartfelt then; I couldn’t say.

But since the beginning of Legion, at the very least, she’s been either neutral evil, caring only for herself and her own needs at the expense of others, or straight-up chaotic evil, seeking to “kill hope” and not caring about who or what gets in her way. She ordered the direct execution of loyal Forsaken who returned when she ordered them to, because they had reunited with their surviving human families and she didn’t want them to have hope. She avoided the entire Burning Legion assault on Azeroth after the failed Broken Shore invasion, meaning the second she became Warchief she immediately started seeking more power for herself over her own “mortality,” brokering deals with Helya to ensure her own survival. She blighted her own troops and destroyed Undercity, making it uninhabitable so that again, her own people don’t have even the hope to go home.

Chaotic evil. Irredeemable. She once had such potential to be a dynamic character, doing “bad things” for good reasons. Now she does bad things for bad reasons, all the while smirking with malice.

1 Like

You think you are lawful good zhifang?

Ned Stark in GoT was also Lawful Good. It usually doesn’t end well when you have to stick by a lot of rules. “Evil will always win… because Good is dumb!” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Chaotic Good, then. Other people’s perceptions of “law and order” and “let’s not burn entire villages” don’t apply to your own sense of right and wrong; admittedly, an evil character could see themselves as the “hero” of their own story, so a true understanding of the good/evil axis requires some relativistic metagame knowledge. :stuck_out_tongue:

Tentacle alignment is the best alignment. XD

I’d read that as probably Chaotic Neutral or True Neutral (which is neutral on both the good/evil and chaotic/lawful axes). Chaotic is generally more passionate about personal freedom and such, and maintaining that at all costs, so I’d probably go with that, but if he “favors” freedom instead, that would be where True Neutral would probably factor in instead.

That’s probably because Chaotic <anything that’s not good> is seen as just seeking meaningless chaos, when really it’s just the theory of living by your own relativistic moral preferences, heedless of outside opinions. Neutral characters naturally prefer the company of Good characters, because when it comes down it, Good is always going to be a better neighbor than Evil (even when the paladin next door gets preachy, he’s not going to stab you or poison the cup of sugar you asked to borrow like the evil wizard from across the street :P). But Chaotic Neutral really fits with your “whatever happens in the moment” mindset, because the morality of external sources doesn’t factor in, only the character’s own preference.

I like this thread. :smiley:

2 Likes

Nah he executed people himself.

Anyone that supports capital punishment can’t be Lawful Good, Lawful Good wants to redeem people, not kill them.

This pretty much mirrors Grathok. Probably originally more a “true neutral” adventurer in his youth, he begrudgingly began to help people with more problems and found that there was a certain satisfaction in making the world a better place, thus changing him somewhat on the good-evil axis. So he’s now more neutral good, insofar as he doesn’t give a damn what any king, warleader, or petty murder-witch says. The harmony of the elements are his guides, so a balance between order and chaos needs to exist, and he’ll aid someone in need regardless of the color of their tabard.

Or smack them upside the head with a thundering hammer if they deserve it. You know, whatever comes first. :wink:

1 Like

This one is Lawful Evil. She believes in tradition and order and is loyal to the Warchief, whichever one that may be at the time. She doesn’t mind getting her hands dirty if it’s by the order of her Warchief. She’s only doing what’s “right”, after all.

Lawful evil.

As per usual.

I feel like I’m a solid Neutral Good.