What actually was implemented today?

Existing Keys still say Rev but the ones on the vendor do say Honored and can be used at honored. Tested on my druid alt that just hit 70 and has no revered reps.

Went down to lower city inn, spoke to the new NPC Zephyr to teleport to Caverns of Time and just entered Hyjal on my warlock that has never stepped foot into SSC/TK so that attunment is indeed gone.

Infact the only things not out today are some of the new badge stuff + ZA which will be Thursday. Nether Vortex are no longer BOP and are on the badge vendor for 15 badges.

4 Likes

New badge gear use the same vendor as old gear but nothing beyond vortexes was added to it.

Kara gave badges.

A bunch of broken add ons.

9 Likes

Buffing Hunter pets with Greater Blessings now buffs all the Hunter pets.

:smiley:

1 Like

Buffing warriors with Greater Blessings now buffs all the hunter pets lol

Whoa really, uhhh…

Blizzard, you don’t need to change this. Leave it as it is, thanks.

did pets become warriors or did warriors become pets

3 Likes

If anything they should be considered rogues, given energy and focus resource systems are more closely related than focus and rage.

That said, it might be some kind of overarching default bracket type… A number of addons will call mana using mobs “paladins” likely for the same reason.

@ thread in general

• 4x brilliant glass cds today, no epic gems yet (though it’s only 10% chance so that could easily just be luck). I haven’t yet heard of anyone confirming they procced an epic gem.

• I’ve heard mixed reports on hyjal /bt attunements being gone… But everyone claiming it was possible was standing in shattrath… So the veracity is questionable. Personally, I thought that was only added in the sunwell patch, not the za patch… And it feels like something that could /would have been in the official notes since it’s a fairly huge change. That said, I’d love to not have to suffer through any more attunement nonsense to get in on a cats edge or torch of the damned for my ret.

• can definitely confirm no new badge gear in game rn.

Heroics were nerfed.

Heroic Arc definately hits for less than usual, The most glaring nerf being the mind flay from the final boss going from 4 ticks of 2,000 damage to 3 ticks of 1800.

Keys are honored on vendors, if you already owned a key, it will say revered.

Badge vendors in the game, just the gear isn’t enabled.

ZA is definately still Thursday Yes.

Nethers and Vortexes are now tradable and purchasable on the vendor (Least vortexes are)

Also Zypher is in the worlds end tavern to allow you to port to the caverns of time.

There’s been some recipe updates as well, such as the greater drums.

Overall there’s a bit out, and more to come, I do wish they put out more of the stuff immediately though.

It IS in the patch notes lol

Assuming that will come tomorrow when the raid is actually open.

Just got a Seaspray Emerald from my second Brilliant Glass CD today.

https://imgur.com/a/DmIGjKt

1 Like

This is what I get for getting my patch notes from fan sites and not straight from here. I stand corrected.

That makes sense considering said gear is troll themed

1 Like

LOL Facts!

they add the patch to the servers that will go live on thursday pretty standard if you ask me

it was expressly mentioned in the patch notes that the attunes for hyjal and BT were removed.

I like to think of warriors as pets

1 Like

bugs requiring hotfixes i.e. losing my buffs on elvui.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.