What about the people that dont like PvE

My problem, I guess, is I don’t even care about the story. Never really followed it. Not to mention, going back to run on foot until level 40? No ty. Maybe if I get bored of BfA, I will slowly start leveling a toon.

1 Like

This needs to be on every loading screen blizz has.

2 Likes

I hope Netflix keeps Friends going for another year!

1 Like

The office will be gone in a couple years :frowning:

I need to figure out how to burn all the dvds to my computer so I can second monitor watch. I have every season on dvd. Is there a shelf life to dvds?

Oh man… Wc3 reforged… Is all I can say. Amazing game, amazing story! It’s all you need to know lol

Lol yea I think I walked for longer than that back in the day due to money :joy: still though, that first time I walked out to sunken temple… Oh man that sense of Indiana Jones was bad a** haha… Won’t be on the same level but the world definitely felt more immersive.

I think it’s more a shelf life of watches… They get scratched Everytime you watch/take them out … I need to do something with my collection too

1 Like

Any idea when this comes out? Only 4 months of the year left… I would’ve loved to played through the campaign again before classic.

Yes they’ve been weirdly silent on it… To be fair they have a lot of stuff on the go right now.

I already replayed through the less pretty version. If you prepurchase it you get access to the original which you can download and play. It’s the only game I’ve prepurchased because I thought that was a good enough incentive for me haha… The new graphics look amazing though.

I’ve still got the box from the original ha. It has been strange silence though.

1 Like

Same but my discs don’t work anymore because I played them too much :joy: nice thing about digital that’s for sure

Mine had a registration code in it that I punched in on the store and it let me download for free a couple years back

1 Like

3/4 of your gear is benthic gear. You are being extremely hypocritical about this.
You grinded rep and dailies for those pearls.

We want to kill people for it and be able to buy if off a vendor :woman_shrugging:

the non primary listed piece wasnt counting for the set, despite it saying it counts for the set.

What i do is every day at work, hunt the Drops, from Nazj and from Zuldazar, on each one of my Alts while im working, that is actually the most efficient way to cap conquest.

i dont do any pve at all not even quest its boring to me yet the pvp is one of the best out there

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stonemaul/Lâilâh/achievements/quests

1 Like

they made me do it i didnt want to its been a 3week grind on quest just to fly its insane

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stonemaul/lâilâh/pve/mythic

I read every post in this thread while wondering who was going to win. I was rooting for Futami, then Inemia came on real strong, The Warlocks looked they were going to take it, Herc got a big Crit and won it all.:grinning:

1 Like

Made me chuckle as well. I actually did a no-pve stint since hitting 120 on my warrior. I lasted about 15 bgs until I gave in and bought gear.

I’m going to try that again when my rogue hits 120.