What about the people that dont like PvE

As does PvE.

That’s an issue of player elitism- setting hard requirements for players to out gear the content that they’re asking to participate in.

The difference is that in PvP, there’s scaling at least.

Which makes me wonder if he did the quests because you can’t open the chest without handing in the quest. And by capping weekly you will fill all the slots eventually.

Very very true comment.

To be fair though, Blizz is the one who set this in motion because up until essences the only form of end game progression in BFA is your item level.

I did WQ’s and rep, but not raids and mythics. I feel plenty competitive for pvp

Lol did you see the current plans for the MDI? Every team is running prot warrior rdruid tripple outlaw rogue. Quite hilarious… Almost makes me feel good about the rmx arena tourney. Almost anyways lol

1 Like

idk where you got this from. No one has really said any of that.

You can be outnumbered depending what is going on in the BG.

This is not a thing. Happened once in the brawl but regular randoms/epics it doesn’t.

Uhh yea you do. Used to be just from falling damage, now it’s periodic damage as well. Not as high a cost as pve, but you do have to pay for repairs.

I mean yea, this is part of it. But also if you are guarding a flag, you can be eyes for the rest of the team and help make call outs if you see many going to one spot. Defending is a boring job though, but someone has to do it.

Depends what you are playing. AV has NPCs. WG has NPCs. Ashran has NPCs. Even IoC has an end boss. Not sure what you mean about other faction members (you mean like our own team?)

What do you think you can do for LFR?

Either way I’m one of the few who is fine with the gearing system atm, but you literally make no sense in your arguments.

you would say that with a 280 ilvl though :wink:

It angers me on how embarrassing that is and I don’t even know why I feel like that.

The more they push esports on an mmorpg game the more embarrassing it becomes.

2 Likes

Season 1, beginning of season 2, I would. At this point not really.

Oh I didn’t know that the chest can’t be opened if you did not hand in the quest . I thought that if you got 500 CQ for the week , you get the chest regardless of the quest hand in .

Ya I can’t see how he did not get the set , you can get the full set 2 times over if you do every week . :joy:

1 Like

Well think about it, how are you going to complete the 500 cp quest every week if you don’t hand it in?

I don’t know … the bar fills up and you don’t hand the quest in …

The bar doesn’t reset each week though.

Yea it doesn’t really work…

I’m not as against it as you are but what frustrates me is how little they do with the info they get… Like double outlaw wasn’t uncommon last MDI. Why the f haven’t you addressed it? Same with arenas… Stuff is busted forever and they do nothing.

Don’t push it if you’re going to do nothing about it.

1 Like

Yep exactly.

Then it would lean to just more homogenization of classes. Right now outlaw rogues have some of the highest damage plus the best toolkit. The only way to balance them is by nerfing their damage more or give other classes an equally potent toolkit. Which route do you think they will take?

1 Like

Lol I’m scared of the answer.

Honestly if they just did constant weekly MINOR tuning changes this would solve half the issues. The pros wouldn’t have 2 months of the same meta and practiced up on what’s op. Also everything would just be a little more even numbers wise and it might pay off to bring a person’s main over the class.

I dunno… I just think of other PvP games I’ve played and there is just more frequent changes for the most part. Doing nothing and then buffing the weak and nerfing the op every couple months just swaps out who is dumpster and who is op. Can’t do drastic nerfs and buffs at the same time as all it ends with is different broken meta.

I dunno though… Classic anyone? Lol I won’t have to worry about changes, if I just stay away from dps druid I’ll be fine :joy:

2 Likes

If it weren’t for boring leveling, I’d maybe be a bit more excited about it.

3 Likes

I’m weird… I like leveling. The filler quests kinda suck but I usually like the main story of the zones.

The cool thing about classic leveling is that there will be actual class quests. Those were super fun… The shaman totem quests and the druid forms were some of my favorite!

Personally I’m not a fan of pveing for PvP and there will be that in classic lol… But there won’t be any progression so once I have my character maxed I can stop pveing so that gives me hope. That and half my friends resubbed specifically for classic and we are all just playing the waiting game lol…

I’d honestly love retail more if it was better but right now that’s not the case for me.

1 Like

That’s fair enough, but I dislike all pve (yea, yea I did Pathfinder 2, that was just a “I can do it” thing) At least now you can level through BGs after level 10. But hey, everything is better with friends regardless.

2 Likes

100% the same. My thing is more the repetitive scripted stuff that I have an issue with though. Doing the same wq for the 100th time? Hell no… Doing the same dungeon boss for the 100th time? Yea no (no different mythic + affixes don’t change it up enough).

Leveling I just find to be a little different… Sure all the quests are kill/collect X of this to an extent. Still though usually it’s in a different zone killing different things. Also reading the quests in classic and figuring out what you had to do appeals to me. I never used any quest add-ons back in the day and I likely won’t now. That and the story is usually different too… I dunno… Just a different enough form of pve I guess.

1 Like