What a fun little faction war that was

We poisoned Ashenvale, burned Teldrassil, and everyone had a great time! Then everything was instantly forgiven and we are all friends again! Let’s do it again in 2 expansions!

31 Likes

So you gonna be the Forsaken Ëlësåna then? Yeah, we are all also present to see this stuff, it’s being discussed in like sixty other threads as we speak.

9 Likes

It was a gay ole time. What is to come, I wonder? Yrel? Tyrande? Alleria? We have thoroughly slain any Horde character.

6 Likes

Silly Cursewords, you know as well as I that the next character to get slain will be Horde. I’m gonna make a wild guess and say that it will be Sylvanas or Gallywix.

12 Likes

I honestly wouldn’t mind going back to Draenor? (No, I’m not biased or anything >>)

Because Lawful Good-esque characters being taken too far is really damn interesting, even though I have little faith that Blizzard could do the concept any justice.

2 Likes

That’s not the WoW circle of life. WoW circle of life is Alliance loses city -> Horde loses leader -> Alliance loses city, etc.

21 Likes

I know we’re not allowed to talk or care about it, but the Horde did lose a city too.

14 Likes

I mean, if Tyrande did Teldrassil in a bid to burn the Horde leadership to death, I wouldn’t really count it either.

10 Likes

Saurfang died for our sins. He was true Orc Jesus all along.

7 Likes

I wonder which Horde character we’re going to lose at the end of the next faction war and who the pale imitation we’ll get in their place will be.

7 Likes

Oh it was a faction war alright…

It was Saurfang Horde vs. Sylvanas Horde.

Oh, and the Alliance was there too, I guess…

32 Likes

We are all one faction now. The HAlliance.

Our leader Anduin is giving speeches in his newly claimed city of Orgrimmar.

Welcome to the World of Peacecraft.

2 Likes

We’re going to wage so much peace against N’zoth and Sylvanas and whoever she’s working with.

8 Likes

Probably because contaminating your own pre-evacuated city right before it can be captured to kill vast numbers of your enemies is not remotely in the same vein as getting Hiroshimaed. One’s being the victim of slaughter, the other’s slaughtering your enemies. So that was two Ls for the Alliance and two Ws, albeit one a bit more costly than you’d like, for the Horde.

2 Likes

Calia is showing up outside The Bulwark in Tirisfal Glades in 8.3. I suspect Lordaeron won’t be blighted any more shortly and the Forsaken will have it back soon.

Lol. Thinking Undercity was a win for the Horde…

3 Likes

Don’t worry bro now that we are all together nothing can stop us. We don’t ever have to worry about fighting each other while other threats loom. We don’t have to deal in that sort of suspense and seriousness anymore. We are never gonna have to come together despite our differences because we are now one.

We are the HAlliance. They literately have no chance now. The void lords should just give up now we’ll bury them.

1 Like

I too look forward to the next time the Horde needs to find itself. It’s fun watching an expansion from the peanut gallery.

6 Likes

I know. Iron Horde. The Legion. Old Gods. They’ve all gotten stomped all over when we weren’t at peace. Now imagine what would happen if we were all unified. It would like be… um… well…

Exactly the same.

4 Likes

Just without that suspense and seriousness I just talked about?

You know like at the Wrathgate and in Undercity when Varian was ready to full on Kill Thrall. Or when Varian said he’d end the Horde if we didn’t withhold honor. We’ve experienced a ton throughout the conflict.

All those suspensful, serious, memorable moments we’ve had due to the conflict. We don’t have to worry about that anymore.