What 2H Weapon mog goes well with Renowned Explorer's Attire?

I finally got my RAF transmog set and need a decent 2H weapon mog to go with it. I prefer maces/hammers but don’t seem to have anything that goes with it too well. Anyone have a suggestion for something? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is one of the maces that I have:

Here is on that I have not collected yet - it is a quest reward:

I know you said you prefer maces, but this axe seems like a very good color match:

2 Likes

Congratulations, my friend! This is excellent news! You and Hogrus will be the peak of Azerothian Fashion, but you’ll have a rugged traveler’s vibe that lends itself to endless adventures.

Here’s some traveling music to enjoy on your way. Go forth in style.

1 Like

Also, if you want to preview more weapons while you are wearing your RaF attire, just set your filter to Uncollected in your Appearance collection and then you can just right-click on a weapon you like to preview it in the Dressing Room.

1 Like

You could even look at a plain staff or a harpoon-styled polearm. Here’s
one of my favorites:

I know you didn’t ask for a sword, but it looks like it would go very well:

2 Likes

Thanks guys for the suggestions and tips! I appreciate it.

Special thanks to Shreddimus Von Shreddums for the traveling music. Great tune! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could try a Pickaxe model as well.

1 Like

I’ve certainly done a 2h shovel and 2h pickaxe together for fury. Also, 1h shovel and 1h pickaxe for other classes.

1 Like

Oh I want my tool transmogs but it’s such slow going picking the garrison herbs every day. I need to get another character that I can train herbalism on so I can farm the seeds faster.

1 Like

Garrison? I’m talking my old school pickaxes and shovels from quests and dungeons. :wink:

Or any of the similar looking ones. https://www.wowhead.com/item=1959/cold-iron-pick#same-model-as

1 Like

Some of the new quests in DF and grey white items have the same look as the garrison gardening tools. i did the seed grind for the short sickles. Then found a white item if DF with the sane appearance lol

1 Like