What’s your favorite title to use?

Thanks. :slight_smile:

They weren’t really clear with what would and wouldn’t transfer. It’s supposed to be account wide things that don’t and character specific ones that do? But some account wide things did and others didn’t. I dunno.

It was my mistake starting a new one and deciding to move my old toons to the new one and would cost hundreds to move back now. Maybe at some point I’ll pull the trigger. lol Recover all my goodies.

Some stuff I can’t get again like the title, Tyrael’s Charger, the anniversary Onyxian Whelp, etc…

1 Like

…The Proven Healer.

2 Likes

I keep “Guardian of Cenarius” active on this character most of the time.

On my alts I use a variety. I like a lot of the class hall titles. I like titles I had to work to get, such as “Professor.”

I haven’t found the right character to sport the title “Salty” yet, which is too bad. I’m proud of that one. Though it’s worth mentioning that yesterday I saw a Tauren character sporting the name “Salty Brisket.” I’m usually a purist regarding naming, but even I lol’d at that one. :laughing: :rofl:

I like south shore slayer on this guy (I want Conquerer of Azeroth)

My monk switches between The Tranquil Master and Brewmaster

1 Like

The astral walker

beautiful!

2 Likes

The Insane. Don’t see it very often and I feel proud of it.

3 Likes

Esteemed. It took all these years to get so I plan on wearing it for a long time.

3 Likes

Sergeant, simply because it shows how old the toon is. I wish i had done more PvP in those days. but it was pretty much raid or die. and i loved it.

3 Likes

Of Silvermoon.

Gotta rep the home town.

1 Like

I use the Bloodthirsty on Mute and all my gnomes.

All my other characters use their Legion class hall titles minus two. Demon hunter uses Demonslayer and my hunter uses her Brawler title.

3 Likes

‘Of the Black Harvest’, I almost hyperventilated when I finally got it.

2 Likes

My Main (Holy Pally) uses ‘The Awakened’, my Priest Main is ‘The Beloved’, my Hunter Main is ‘The Undaunted’.

Crusader.

1 Like

My Favourites:

Ambassador
The Argent Champion
Champion of the Frozen Wastes
Destroyers End
Explorer

1 Like

Ravenbella, the tomb Raider

Hand of A’dal is my absolute favorite.

Others I like:

of the Black Harvest
Arena Master
Servant of N’zoth
the Undying
Gladiator (when I had it, it is a temporary title unless you earn it every season)
the Beloved
The Honorable
Captain
Justicar/Conqueror

2 Likes

Most of my characters are titleless, but a few of them have ‘of Stormwind’.

I’ve thought about using ‘the Love Fool’ since I’m a hopeless romantic, but that’s better left between the characters and their lovers.

I also like ‘the Seeker’ and ‘the Explorer’, because you can never have too much adventuring!

3 Likes

just remembered my 2nd favorite which is a close 2nd…

slayer of stupid incompetent and disappointing minions

3 Likes

Salty

2 Likes

I use “Loremaster” I spent a lot of time getting it. :grin:

1 Like