What’s the point

Of pvping In a bg setting when things literally die in 2 secs. Im going to tell a secret. I would cruise through these forums and reply to people complaining about prepatch saying “just stop playing till SLs if you don’t like it” I think I’m going to take my own advice at this point. What’s the point of having skills if the name of the game in PvP now is “blow CDs and whoever bursts harder wins”. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I miss the length of PvP battles in BfA.

Or ANY other expansion at this point…

1 Like

PRE-PATCH.

I don’t see how this is difficult to understand

2 Likes

Use your own CDs to stop their burst. Trading CDs is a fundamental aspect of PvP. Your CDs are meant to be used, not saved.

We’re not Shadowlands characters yet. This isn’t reflective of Shadowlands PvP. This same thing happened during BfA’s prepatch too. Prepatch is a wild period. It’s very fast and OP combat right now. Either adapt or, as you say, stop playing til SL.

1 Like

If you think the situation with damage on beta at 60 is better, than you, sir, are delusional xD

2 Likes

Maybe it’s the level squish? I don’t feel the
UMPH I used to feel hitting spells. I can’t explain it honestly. It just feels boring. When my spells hit before Prepatch it felt like they meant something, now I hit someone and 2 secs later they are dead and I can’t tell if it was my spell that did something or someone else’s. It just doesn’t feel the same. I have never felt like this with any Prepatch, and I’ve been playing since BC.

Also accurate, I’ve been playing beta at 60 and it’s the same…

1 Like

PvP Scaling turned off = Gear imbalance, new players quitting faster than the eye can see, damage numbers low and high and one shots everywhere, posts like this being made.

It’s like taking away religion. Despite what you believe, whether it’s true or not, it’s a pillar of support for people. Take it away and everything comes crashing down and the foundations it was built upon.

1 Like

resilience/pvp-power could resolve the damage problem in pvp but I guess it will never happen

1 Like

PvP stats in SL PvP vendors though, but for now we’re going to have to grit our teeth.

If you think Beta is the be all and end all, I’m not the one who’s delusional.

You’re delusional if you think they WONT release SLs in it’s beta state lol.

Then what?

This is what all the PvEers who were coasting on their mythic raid gear, and stacked bis corruptions have been demanding.