What’s the most creative play you’ve pulled off?

In BGs, I’ve been using shadowy duel to isolate defenders while my teammate caps the flag.

I realize this is old news to you pros but it got me thinking - it would be super helpful to hear how everyone is utilizing their toolkit so we can grow together.

My most creative play ever this season was quitting rogue and playing an arms warrior because rogues are trash now

3 Likes

Not the most creative but using distracting mirage to find stealthed players feels great when you can get it off.

1 Like

I’ll have to give this a shot. Didn’t know you could do that.

Yeah dude itll make a clone of you appear if you got em and they’ll be directly infront waiting to get sapped or opened on lol. Especially cool for sap capping/blowing up a defender if theyre in stealth too, or even if u get 2v1ed while defending a flag u can distracting mirage the guy who’s capping, spin it w ranged ability and sprint away while the second guy is chasing you and port back to spin and have a few more seconds of breathing room until help comes.

1 Like

I don’t really enjoy PvP anymore, but I often use body stealth detection to distract and stop PvE patrols from moving ahead. It saves the cooldown for the ability Distract, which can then be used at range when my group is trying to path through.

There are occasional spots where patrols will often add mid fight, and using this method almost doubles the duration to drop the pack and move ahead without the add.

Aside from that, it’s mostly Shadowstep and Grappling Hook to avoid jumping puzzles.

1 Like

Good stuff. PVE insight is welcome here.

Shadow stepping the tentacle slam on margrave.

In bgs I used to stand in the flag to cap wearing brownish xmog, no c.c. on defender. Its not a flashy play but it worked a lot.

1 Like

I’ve shadow stepped earthbind totem while trying to LoS the shaman to restealth in a 1v1 after both our partners died. I kept reentering stealth to abuse crit legendary so he put an earthbind on one side so I slowly walked away from him making the shaman reverse his direction around the pillar, a millisecond before he could cast on me I stepped the totem which gave me exactly enough to to reenter stealth. I then killed him, was a fun play.

1 Like