Whas the best non meta hunter pet

(as in which one is the coolest, or just eye catching in general)

1 Like

I used Hyenas regular awhile back. Also that insect with it’s brain exposed. Just because it was creepy…for me.

1 Like

I have a BM hunter Mag’har Orc named Slaphappy, he has two hyena pets and they are named Giggles and Chuckles.

1 Like

I got every color of the firefly pets and named them after sailor moon chars

3 Likes

Sporebat.

/1char

2 Likes

Water strider!

1 Like

There isn’t really a meta pet because they all do the same damage. Just depends what utility you want. If you don’t care the obvious answer is what matches your transmog

I love the crows/ravens

1 Like

I don’t what is the best but since they added in better looking hippos it is the only pet I use on my hunters now.

1 Like

Loque’nahak.

Consort of the Goddess Har’koa.

1 Like

Water striders from Outland. I name them H.G. Wells after H.G. Wells himself, the creator of The War of the Worlds! Since the water striders from Outland look a ton like the tripods from that franchise, but mostly from the Stephen Spielberg 2005 movie.

In terms of cool looking stuff in general, the cloud serpents. I’m always biased towards them because dragons. It requires rep with the Order of the Cloud Serpent to be able to tame them, but the rep can be grinded out in a few hours super easy if you nab the onyx eggs on those small islands northeast, iirc, of the general Jade Forest area.
It’s 100% worth it, though, not just for the pet, but for the mount(s) too, if you don’t have one or all of them.

1 Like

I love the smell of a good undead Helhound in the morning…

1 Like