WF Renown 80 Kyrian Warrior LF Queues

Think I might have gotten world first renown 80, not seeing anyone else with it yet. Anyways, Renown 80 Kyrian Warrior LF Btags for push :ok_hand:

ive been renown 80 for like an hour thought it would have felt good but im just annoyed I actually grinded that out and im still not max t6

1 Like

I think I might have gotten it first because no one I inspected afterwards had it yet, gratz on getting it still though!! Glad I’m done with the grind too, now I can actually push rating :smiley:

Nonono…you got 3 other covenants to grind now. Free swapping means more “content”…

Unlocking one at 80 means all on that char get instant 80, and any alts on your account get instant 40

I havent seen the free renown 80 on all covenants…only that you can buy renown 40 for main & alts once you reach 80 on one covenant.

1 Like

" * Players who reach a high Renown threshold will be able to freely switch among any of the four Covenants without cooldown or restriction, as well as use cosmetic rewards that they have earned from one covenant even if they are currently a member of a different one. Both the Covenant switching and the use of cosmetic rewards will also apply to alts once the Renown threshold is reached on one character."

?

Yep this! I couldn’t find the link, but that’s what I was talking about being able to freely swap between any cov and stay renown 80 on your main.

1 Like

Ya im just confused why guy thinks you have to “buy renown” for alts and that it’s only 40. That isn’t stated anywhere in the patch notes…

Its weird too people think it’s only a 9.1.5 thing. The Alt renown is 9.1.5 but swapping on your main is effective now. I just went Night Fae and went right to renown 80

how lol
10 char

I do not trust that lol

2 Likes

nvm it didn’t actually swap me, just gave me the prove your worth quest. Still kyrian which is why it showed renown 80 still

Once I finish the quest to swap I’ll confirm if NF is auto 80 renown also

You can swap now but it’s not instant you will have to do a series of quests to prove your worth. WQ/dungeons, etc.

It currently takes a weekly reset in order to swap and you can do the first quest before the reset and then the second after.

It’s not automatically 80 reknown unless you worked it up to that before. In 9.1.5 you will be able to get an item to hit 40 reknown if you haven’t done that covenant before though.

1 Like

I like the leap from getting 80 renown, inspecting a few people, and then coming here to call yourself “world first” :rofl:

2 Likes

The other humorous part of all of it is you would figure someone actually caring / going for world first 80 renown offering inaccurate information about the current state of the game :slight_smile:

You would figure that they would be VIP/Elite and know everything lol.

I didn’t even play today and probably won’t for a day or two. 78 renown gang.

Most people have taken this approach so it’s more likely than not that I was. People stopped caring about renown, but getting world first is still cool to me

You’re cooked

I got renown 80 at 11:30est am on my Shaman. Dunno if you got it before then