WET Community Lounge: Reborn

/waves :slight_smile:

1 Like

Soy sauce may be a replacement for table salt. Yes, it’s still high in sodium, but a significant reduction in comparison to table salt, and the glutamic acid may contribute a little more umami to the food experience, and in turn, require a bit less to satisfy your palate. Look for traditionally or organically brewed to avoid additives more generic brands may add. Miso may be used this way too.

You might also try a bit of acidic ingredients to stimulate the palate similarly to salt. A squeeze of lemon, a tomato, a dash of vinegar. It won’t replace salt entirely, but again may help you reduce your sodium intake.

1 Like

You are so awesome, all of you in here are AWESOME!

Soy is high in oxalates, BUT I just looked up soy sauce and it doesn’t have that much in a teaspoon so it can be used. Only issue is the salt, BUT if I just limit it to one teaspoon a day, then that works fine.

I’m actually looking forward to all of this as it’s going to introduce me to new foods that I haven’t tried and that’s exciting actually. :slight_smile:

/peeks in

FOR THE HORDE!

/giggle
/hide

1 Like

Might look up stuff on cranberries. Hear they contribute to kidney and urinary health.

2 Likes

“You are correct. That they do.”

They say some loose leaf green tea is great for digestive health. And yes they specifically stated loose leaf. I don’t know why.

2 Likes

“Could be because Loose Leaf Green Tea is unprocessed. It’s just leaves in a bag.”

Maybe. I never looked into it too much.

1 Like

“I am an Earth Mother. It is my nature to learn about healing.”

“Funny thing is, I refuse to play a Healer in the Game.”
/lol

1 Like

Here I am sitting in a hospital waiting on some stitches.

“What are they sewing up?”

2 Likes

2006 batista: I walk alone!
2019 Batista : Give me what I want!

2 Likes

chaos bolt sure hits nice

1 Like

wonder if cm punk will show up in aew

1 Like

had fun times as a healer :slight_smile:

had horrible times too /giggle

2 Likes