WET Community Lounge: Reborn

Indeed. I also have good news and bad news. The good news is that I have the Burning Blade from Blackrock Foundry. The bad news is that it’s the Heroic version and I want the Mythic.

Ugg, that stinks!

Is that the one you wanted from the stubborn Orc lady?

Yes. She relented but only gave me one. And not the mass produced one. She thought it would please me. It did, but also disappointed me.

Pssh!!
Cut her ears off and remove her kidney…I could use a new one anyway!! :rofl:

((no I don’t need a kidney in RL :slight_smile: ))

That actually happened with my character “she who must not be named” I recreated her long ago and almost ALL realms had one. She had a very unique name so I wonder :eyes:

“It’s a popular show.”

“Also, next time just make the Toon, and don’t announce the Name on the Forums. If you are correct, in thinking people are secretly stalking and trolling you, they could also be lurking. They could be using the name, just so you can’t. It happens.”

1 Like

I believe it’s possible. It was with “she who must not be named”

God! I love calling her that! :rofl:

1 Like

Good point!

1 Like

There, fixed it :slight_smile:
And hello Mistress Sinikka :slight_smile:

1 Like

“When ever I plan to use a Special Name, like one from a Story I have written that wouldn’t be known by any other source, I don’t tell anyone. I don’t post it, until AFTER I have made the Toon. That is how so many of mine have such unique names.”

1 Like

Thanks for the advice.

I’ll find a home for her :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Good Luck.”

1 Like

Thanks, so how you doing today? :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Doing good. Slept a bit longer than usual, but I guess I just needed the extra rest.”

1 Like

Sleep is good for sure.

1 Like

“I usually only sleep 8 to 10 hours a night. I slept a full 12, and it felt good.”
/lol

1 Like

Nice!

I had a toss and turn night. My guess is it was the coffee. Yesterday was the first time I had any in 3 weeks so it was like ZOOM! LOL

I have to get used to it again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Next time, pour half a cup, and fill the rest with hot water. Make the Coffee less strong for a bit. Then slowly start making it strong again. That way you don’t get overwhelmed.”

Not a bad idea, but I’ll just take the half cup only. No water. I’ve already weakened the strength since the doctor said I can have coffee, but not too strong.

I used to make it so strong it would kill a Titan…except our Mr. Titan of course! :rofl:

1 Like

“Ever had coffee so strong, you could stand a spoon up in the cup?”
/giggle

1 Like