WET Community Lounge: Reborn

hmm, so maybe I would be somewhere between chaotic good and chaortic neutral

A way of describing that would be Chaotic Good with Chaotic Neutral tendencies, or the other way around. Would you be willing to kill one of your own race for the right price? If so, I would say Chaotic Neutral.

1 Like

naw
never feel good killin my own
Humans, Demons, grimtotems sure
sister Kaldorei nah

Chaotic Good. maybe with neutral tendencies :slight_smile:

1 Like

that works :smiley:

Definitely not lawful good :smiley:

I’m actually the polar opposite, almost. I find the lawful alignments a lot easier(and more enjoyable overall) to write and roleplay than the chaotic alignments, for good and evil both. That’s not to say that chaotic can’t happen, but it’s a lot harder to pull off. Whole lot easier to draft a set of guidelines to follow.

This is my first time playing a lawful evil character so I might join you in your thinking in time. In Neverwinter Nights, I had a character who was a Deep One (Lovecraftian) who created a drug that temporally removed the “curse”, but needed to keep using it to maintain herself.

I presented myself in the Inn just sitting and reading, but every now and then started looking nervous and left to go into the back room and returned all calm. This gave the impression of drug use when it’s me using the “medicine” to keep my state of being.

The role play with people was they would try to stop me using the drug to “help” me as I, the “drug addict” resisted like an addict would.

In time, they stop me and all hell broke loose as I transformed into a Deep One

SURPRISE!

Neverwinter Nights back then allowed us players to create our own world, so the “DM” of the place gave my Deep One certain powers as the people came with “torches and pitchforks” eventually they found me then I your basic boss fight and I died. :slight_smile:

Lots of compliments on that role-play :sunglasses:

I don’t know why I’m telling you that as it has nothing to do with role-playing law vs chaos :rofl:

2 Likes

Eh, it’s a funny story and semi-relevant so who really cares about the reasons why, lol.

I think my favorite evil character that I’ve had the pleasure of playing(so far anyway) has been my Thalmor agent in Skyrim. Definitely a sharp change of pace from the typical Nord hero I usually play. Ended up being an absolute jerk to pretty much anyone who wasn’t an altmer, and as for the other Thalmor in the game
well
a little backstabbing fixes the ones that stand in the way of your greatness(looking at you, Ancano).

Definitely hated the character’s guts, but the gameplay was refreshing. I got to NPC him into a Skyrim campaign I was running for a couple friends–that was fun. He had them fooled into thinking he was on their side, for a while anyway.

1 Like

Hehe, all in a day’s work for us evils!
evil cackle

I’m looking forward to trying out lawful evil for a change though.

I’m pretty much a contract lawyer for the devil, or in WoW, the Legion, or maybe the Void Lords
I dunno what’s relevant anymore since the Legion are gone, but Warlocks can summon demons, so
LOL

In any event, that’s my challenge, to try and work people into signing a contract for their souls by befriending and then coercing them into signing. It’s a challenge because in real-life I loathe manipulation of any sort so it pulls at me, but I might be able to learn something about myself from the experience of the role-play. I’m also pretty terrible at manipulation of any sort so putting that in role-play will be difficult.

Gaaaaaa!!!

I hate when I have only one more WQ to do then I log out for a short time only to come back and the freaking Legion is there!!! Now I have to wait hours to complete it!

These demons are like
evil or something! :rofl:

1 Like

/giggle

yeah, they do pop up at the worst times :slight_smile:

was having trouble wiping out all the pirates in the south, so i had to go back to my workout clothes

/giggle :smiley:

1 Like

Hehe!

Sharpen your knife and dagger,
Say “Arrr” with a swagger.

Get all their gold,
And remember to be bold.

And if they are to strong,
Pick their pockets, it’s not wrong.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

ya corrupted me a little too

two of my little sneaks are now assasin spec /giggle

Mmmm poison!
Yummy!
:sunglasses:

1 Like

yep, not quite like the old days but still makes for happy stabbin :smiley:

I’m working on my Druid right now. MalfoncĂ© can wait. I’m not feeling evil enough today to play her. :rofl:

Just started on my Paladin to level him. Dunno what it is about the plate wearers but Im digging them. Right now.

1 Like

We are so opposite. I’m not a fan of melee classes except rogues. Rogue style is different as they are not “confronters” they appear, stab, dead, stealth, rinse and repeat. At least for questing. I don’t PvP, and rarely raid.

I’m a caster at heart. :slight_smile:

It’s all good though. As long as someone is having fun, that’s all that matters. :slight_smile: