WET Community Lounge: Reborn

Yep! I remember that. :smiley:

One of these days, I will post on my Druid, but after all the crap I have been through over the years, I’m tired of having to wipe and re-level my Druid again and again if things turn to feces on the forums.

In here, I’m not worried, but such a bad set of misunderstandings with the teenager crowd that ended in group bullying, that I’m still licking my wound almost a year later.

In time I will post. :slight_smile:

and the other day, I freaked out in that other lounge because I talked in depth about my character, “she who must not be named” and got scared of “them” showing up again even though I strongly doubt they ever will.

1 Like

In ok, would rather have you comfortable for now :slight_smile:

The rest can wait :smiley:

1 Like

Ah ha!!

Blizzard has graced me with a few LIKEs again
how generous. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

/happy dance :smiley:

dances with Surfy

1 Like

Oh and yes, I was Snab. :sweat_smile:

but I deleted him. :smiley:

1 Like

I was wondering that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hehe :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 hours till major computer failure
woohoooo

yes, at quitting time I got the feeling my work computer will experience issues /giggle

diskpart
select volume 1
delete volume

:sunglasses:

1 Like

delete . exactly :smiley:

nah, I think a cable on the work router my be coming lose /giggle

The snake pit!!
shivers

Oh wait , you work from home so no snake pit?

1 Like

yay, my outfit finally updated
lol

it’s the little things :smiley:

1 Like

Looks good!

Always good to stab with style. :slight_smile:

That’s why I dress formal, so I can formally corrupt someone. :rofl:
ba dum tss

/giggle yep :smiley:

planning a quiet evening of carnage among the syndicate humans - wanted to look good while going full amazon of them /giggle

MalfoncĂ© will be a role-play challenge because she’s controlled evil (lawful evil) I’m so used to playing chaotic characters who are actually kind of easy to role-play. It’s easy to just “be evil” then to hide it but creatively hint at it, at least for me.

That’s not to say my chaotic evil characters were stereotypical, they were quite unique, like “she who must not be named”, but the role-play itself was easy.

1 Like

not sure how overall i would classify Surfy maybe neutral. The humans I stab would probably call her chaotic evil /evil giggle

Sounds like you are a mercenary.

Chaotic usually refers to someone who is individualistic. Gary Gygax should not have used that word to describe that alignment since people think it’s “I’m crazy and unpredictable”, it CAN mean that, but not always. If someone is Chaotic Evil, it just means they are a unique kind of evil as opposed to Lawful Evil which would be like organized crime - you conform to the "boss’ " rules.

Chaotic Good and Lawful Good would be the same but
well
good :rofl:

1 Like