WET Community Lounge: Reborn

A green had once told me that the reason for the likes limit was because bliz wanted us to use likes judiciously and not go all out.

I don’t like doing what bliz wants me to do, so I try to use mine all up :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks. :heart:
hugs

Control freaks!!!
Blizzard has become Windows 10!!! :rofl:

1 Like

yeah, can’t have more than one story line at a time - got to follow the chain

/sigh

I’m ready for classic :smiley:

I’m ready for Elder Scrolls Online. Ordered the Strategy Guide

https://www.amazon.com/Elder-Scrolls-Online-Morrowind-Collectors/dp/0744018250/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1560529910&sr=8-1

If it had the 5th edition Dungeons and Dragons spell system, I would be in heaven!! Other then that, it’s a perfect game for me. It also has player housing.

But Classic WoW works also. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So how’s life Surfy? :slight_smile:

1 Like

looking forward to an uneventful weekend actually - kind of excited about it too :smiley:

Oh good!
After all you have been going through, you deserve it! :smiley:

Are you still doing that training thing you mentioned a while ago, or it was something like that?

1 Like

yeah, last weekend was particularly depressing
lol

Started with a real depressing painting in church, then the dark phoenix movie was disapointing, northern part of the family was annoying, Big Papi got hurt, that triggered mom’s dementia to a bad spot - so I wanted to hide by begining of the week lol

yeah, got some coursework going on - couple of other things are going to wind down for the summer -works for me, another month the water will be nice and warm :smiley:

Oh wow!
serious huggles
cute little bunnies
cute little kittens
two crazy dogs playing with a stick running around in a circle

That’s a lot to go through. I’ve had similar days and weeks when I was taking care of my mom. Near the end, before she passed, I was ready to jump off the cliff!

Glad it’s looking like things are clearing up for you. :slight_smile:

Woo Hoo!!
Warm days and skinny dipping!! :eyes:
Heaven!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

yeah, I’ve already got my ugly old board out of storage.

Silly hobby I only do it two months of the year
lol but it’s fun trying to surf :smiley:

yeah, I was all in for rabbit vids and robin williams at the begining of the week
lol.

The beach where I live has become a place of weirdos, and not the cool kind of weirdos
the scary kind of weirdos. :eyes:

Have to drive to other places to use a beach and feel safe. :neutral_face:

1 Like

i hear that.

I feel pretty safe on my beach. The waves are very light, occasional jellyfish issue.

I still have a buddy around when I do go out, but more incase I do something wrong than the folks around me

The perfect title for a Druid for me would be

Archdruid name, Guardian of Cenarius

BUT, clears throat that would be too cool for Blizzard so they won’t allow it!

shakes fist at Blizzard
KHAN!!

1 Like

Always good to have someone around when surfing. Even professionals can’t fully tame the Ocean.

I always wondered why the Surf theme with your names. Now I know! :heart:

I actually think it’s better to only surf for two months of the year because it makes that time special and you have something to look forward to. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah, surfgirl is a magazine I subscribe to.
The toon herself was mainly ment to get lockboxes for ravenholdt rep for my druid
when I needed to think of a name I saw the magazine on my desk and thought cool, would be different :smiley:

• but when cataclysm really messed up druids I gave surfy a try and she quickly became my main :smiley:

the killer on druid for me was when they removed the wilted brocoli tree form
that was just one nerf too much

I’m a die-hard druid so if they nerfed it to where we are literally useless, I would still play one!! :rofl:

I mostly just play two characters. My Druid main who is most like me in real-life and my alter ego, some kind of evil, usually a Warlock.

Back in Mists, and a few accounts ago, I had a very cool Undead Shadow Priest dressed all in black with that hood that shows the face tentacles. She also had Inscription with the Origami Slimes (I think that’s what it was called) so I would use Shadow Form and levitate to float around and occasionally use the Origami Slimes so it looked like they are oozing out from beneath my robe! :sunglasses:

then they changed Shadow Priests to shinny purple and I just can’t do it anymore, but would LOVE to be a Shadow Priest again.

I was almost that way. always seemed like we could rate patches by how much druids didnt lose
lol

I started to get back into druids around mists, but my elder druid is basically my #2 toon.

now of course if druids could ever pick pockets too :smiley:

the tree victory dance is still my fav (the original tree form)