WET Community Lounge: Reborn

This one’s better…:rofl:

2 Likes
1 Like

OMG!! I remember that song!!

Woo Hoo!! Memories!! :joy:

2 Likes

Pretty sure that’s a cover, but still a classic.

Here’s my current jam:

1 Like

“It says Official Music Video. It’s my understanding that Paul Brandt wrote the song. I could be wrong.”

I’ve always associated it with C.W. McCall and that’s who google says wrote it.

Now I’m confused…

1 Like

“Never mind. I guess I am wrong.”

I’m kind of curious about what kind of music these posts are? It certainly sounds country, but also kind of different.

I’m firmly in the camp of hard rock (Led Zeppelin etc.) but there’s some music that seems to be country that I like especially Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson.

By the way, Snoop Dogg was on, I think it was Jimmy Kimmel, about a year ago and said Willie Nelson smoked him under the table!! :rofl:

I laughed and laughed! :sunglasses:

Also, Willie smoked a joint on the White House roof when he went to see either Clinton or Obama I forget which! :sunglasses:

Gotta love Willie!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

“The one I posted is considered Country Rock, last I heard.”

Ah ok…yeah I can see that. I love these songs!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

“I am not very fond of straight up Country, but there are some Genres that I enjoy.”

Yeah me too. I just can’t quite put my finger on what those genres are called. Country rock sounds like one of them for sure.

The Grateful dead did some countryish songs, but they played with their own “touch” so to speak. :slight_smile:

1 Like

“They did Folk Rock.”

Oh I agree, and they did a lot of varieties of styles, but some are clearly countryish…but I’m not the best authority of country music. :rofl:

“Folk Music is very similar to Country. The base beat structures are different.”

1 Like

Yeah, see that’s where it gets weird for me. :slight_smile:

In any event, they made damn good music for sure whatever it is. :sunglasses:

“That they did.”

/tentacle dance

naked hippie dance :sunglasses:

Not being lewd.

Hello ladies and gents

:stuck_out_tongue: