WET Community Lounge: Reborn

/jumps out of a void portal looking tired and waves back at Nightwillow

slowly pops up from under the floorboards to dig into the fridge for snacks and drinks before he gets caught

hope you all have been doing well
/salute

3 Likes

loud explosion is heard from the kitchen

walks back from kitchen
…That fire mage is here again.

2 Likes

I just thought you were cooking again.

1 Like

that was one time and that oven was malfunctioning!

1 Like

Excuses, excuses.

1 Like

oh so if a sandwich spoils, its my fault the time-thinga-mah-jig to help preserve food is broken?!?!

2 Likes

The “time-thing-a-ma-jig”? Do you mean writing the date on the container?

1 Like

no theres a rune in the fridge that slows time in it.

2 Likes

“A” rune? That would require an extensive runic algorithm which would take up most of the surface area of the unit, and you’re screwed if you’re jam jars are a little sticky and smear any part of it.

/casts Frost Nova

Use some ice! There’s more where that came from and they don’t call it an icebox for nothing.

1 Like

“I would like to put in an order for a Flask of Captain’s Liquid Death, a plate of Hawken’s famous Chili Fries, and a Dozen assorted donuts from the Doughnut Dungeon. that is all”

1 Like

one madness infusion mix with a side of chili fries! comin right up!

goes to get the order

2 Likes

Yes! Dances around the Lounge then goes and takes a seat at the bar.
Hawken’s Chili Fries, are the best in all of WET, and GD, paired with Captain’s special homemade brew this was going to be a night… she probably wouldn’t remember.

2 Likes

hands chili fries and a large soda
sorry, i dont own the keys to the doughnut dungeon and the flask is sold by someone else.

that’ll be 5 smiles and you having a great day :smiley:

2 Likes

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

:yum: “Soooooo Delicious, Just the right amount of heat in the chili, the fries cooked to perfection, and the combinations of cheeses are sensational. Hawken’s Chile Fries for the win.”

Looks around the room, swallows a bite of chili fries. CAPTAIN!!!

3 Likes

So i saw the janitor sweep a girl off her feet…

he’s one aggressive cleaner.

4 Likes

cracks knuckles and yawns

If they.have a convention for convicted criminals, think it would be called called “Con Con”?

3 Likes

sighs

Just take the dang like already, lol.

3 Likes