WET Community Lounge: Reborn

Goblin engineering is a somewhat waste, but so is the whole race

Hey now, they make real cheap explosives… other than that ya.

Whoa now let’s not discard the whole race. You’ll never find a better set of merchants or explosive engineers. Just because you don’t use their products doesn’t mean they’re a waste.

Look, I’m just saying explosives is all they sell. That automatic hotdog maker? Explosive. Umbrella? Explosive. WATER?! Explosive.

This is true. The only things they have that isn’t an explosive risk are their mechs. And that’s only by virtue of the engine being full of mini explosions to make the thing work.

they also make explosives

A little music.

1 Like

comes into lounge with a bag full of candy corn

1 Like

So got a discussion idea for you guys. Let’s assume the theory that they are going to open races to either faction. They have already set up a ‘split’ scenario in the Horde with the choice to defend Saurfang or remain loyal. It would stand to reason that the Alliance would have a similar decision to make.

The question I want to ask is:
What kinda of scenario would that be for Alliance?

Snags a handful of candy corn

gasp!
How dare you!

I will be on the Classic PvE RP Realm with this character’s name.

I’ll be a Male NE Hunter.

1 Like

That’s a good question. I’m guessing that Tyrande is probably going to go rogue and insist on wiping out the entire Horde, including Saurfang’s rebellion. Anduin, meanwhile, is going to advocate allying with Saurfang’s rebellion in a bid to stop Sylvanas. So the choice Alliance players will have to make is whether to give these newfound allies a chance(in the hopes for peace in the future), or achieve vengeance and victory through any cost.

Not quite the same as Horde, but still a fairly serious choice to consider. Now, a different scenario that might be set up is Saurfang’s rebellion joining the Alliance, with Sylvanas and her crew becoming the new Horde faction. Which then begs the question–what splits off from the Alliance to join Sylvanas, and why? I would assume a scenario similar to Alterac or the Cult of the Damned, in that case.

2 Likes

you’re assuming that Sylvanas is still WC when this happens.

1 Like

Ahem.

I did make that assumption, yes.

1 Like

I was figuring that the new Horde faction split would come after she is “disposed of”.

I don’t really want to contemplate what happens after. Cause I know my hopes will be crushed.

Afternoon, y’all

Greetings Titan!

crawls out of hole and waves