WET Community Lounge: Reborn

puts two barrels in brandbombes lab, and opens them to let loose a swarm of spiders

1 Like

DA-RAAAAK!
/shakes fist in the air
Stop terrorizing spiders, demmit!

1 Like

more spiders are set off in kalithos’s lab

1 Like

Went to a museum in OKC and bumped into a cousin with special needs. I needed that hug.

2 Likes

it’s a lot like silvermoon here.

It’s been a while since I’ve been to Silvermoon, but I remember a lot more public fondling going on.

My last memory of Silvermoon was a lot of ERP in the inn rooms there. And I mean a lot of ERP. I don’t know if it was a special day or what.

I saw some…hardcore cuddling happening on a park bench once. Whether that’s the standard I do not know.

Well, this was way back in BC days honestly, and I haven’t been in Silvermoon (RP server or not) in the evenings in too long to remember. However, walking about as a Blood Elf, I do recall being propositioned in not-so-RP-terms on a regular basis; an OOC inquiry to what appeared to be a sexual assault and a recommendation to continue in whispers if it was the “private RP” I was told it was meant to be; and, being the fujoshi I am, /e ogled two belf-boys over the top of my notebook as they indulged in, not outrageous, but clear and present PDAs and doting chatter, which they didn’t seem to mind.

Didn’t think you were the type to watch Brand.

If you don’t keep an eye on Brande, the next thing you know she’s disappeared and you’re getting coated in glitter or something.

I’m a naturalist, watching is mostly what we do. It’s quite relaxing really. But I do other other things too.

…or something…

I hit 43 today.

1 Like

Hit 43 what?
Should we be contacting the police?

years of age

Well, that’s a relief then.

Congratulations on making it this far!

2 Likes

/recording information
Gonna have to keep that in mind.

Congratulations on another year of life. Keep on trucking.

1 Like

I’m not watching your house while you’re away.
…unless it has a pool, and a fully stocked refreshment cabana.

I have a house?!
/pulls out a radio
First mate!
“What is it Captain?”
I have a house?!
“…No. Who told you that? Nevermind, just ignore it.”

Maybe someone slipped something into your drink. Have you considered investing in a boot flask? Much more secure.