WET Community Lounge #Eternity

“We just went as ourselves this time. Spent the weekend socializing.”

1 Like

cool :D.

sorry for the slow response…the murlocs are getting frisky again…/giggle

1 Like

“No problem.”

1 Like

It’s amazing how some folks - usually in the middle manager range need to panic to feel good /giggle

Was thinking of going to the comiccon next month as the 13th doctor, but her look blends in so easily I doubt anyone would know /giggle

1 Like

“Is there a prop she is known to use? Like Tom Baker’s Sonic Screwdriver? If so, that could make her more noticeable.”

1 Like

yep, got that and a baggie of Jelly babies all the same :smiley:

Major sugar buzz from those :smiley:

1 Like

“Is there something visual, that you can use, that is a token of her character ONLY? Something unique to her Character? That is how you get people to recognize her on sight.”

yep, screwdriver #13 is different from all the rest. Looks more alien.
Might see if I can find a similar scarf too, looks slightly different than the oversized thing of tom baker’s

Kind of geeky for the doc so i got the 4th, 10th, 12th and 13th screw drivers and river songs too

1 Like

“You are getting the idea. ALL of the Doctors had at least ONE thing, that VISUALLY set them apart from the rest. Find hers, and you will be able to be recognized.”

1 Like

I loved some of her stories, they need some tweaks for next season but there was a simplicity that I totally enjoyed

“I started watching at Episode 1, but I haven’t watched Dr. Who since the Torchwood Spin-Off. They pissed me off, and the stories got too complex and confusing. I miss the simplicity of the older ones.”

2 Likes

have you seen some of the animation repairs they have started doing to some of the lost classic era episodes

“No, and don’t care to. The silly animations were one thing that made the show so enjoyable, for me.”

“I loved the old school animations, and the campy jokes. Both are lost. The new shows don’t have that charm any more.”

2 Likes

got my pc 100% fixed so i thought might as well sub back to wow

3 Likes

“Welcome Back.”
/hug
/smile

3 Likes

oh yeah, some of those special effects were more special with their campyness :smiley:

Made it fun

2 Likes

cool, welcome back :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“Exactly. I lost interest, when the shows lost that old time charm.”

2 Likes

ugh, murlocs want a meeting be back in a bit :smiley:

2 Likes