WET Community Lounge #Eternity

WHAT is a measure of power, power is equal to amps times volts so the way to remember that is power is as easy as PIE P=IE with P=power, I=amps, and E=volts. Yeah, engineers use I for amps and E for volts…must be Gnomes.

SAY WATT!! ??

WATT!! Yes!!! Go WATTS!!

1 Like

ummmm…
okay…

i guess?

2 Likes

Yep and Ohm’s Law is R=V/I and all it’s brothers and sisters like…

R=V/I
V=RI
I=V/R

And that’s how you make peanut butter the scientific way. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

AHHH!
SCIENCE!
IT HURTS!
runs away

2 Likes

…but…but…peanut butter! :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

hits a support beam and falls onto his back

2 Likes

checks to make sure the beam is not damaged :sunglasses:

2 Likes

ooo does he have peanut butter?

1 Like

I think he had some left over stuck to his forehead being that his head is stuck to the beam and he’s just dangling there. Anyone want to pop the Hawkéns piñata? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

ooo where’s Kalithos, he should get the honor

/giggle

1 Like

He’s probably just “hanging around” somewhere. :sunglasses:

ba dum tss

1 Like

begins crawling on the walls and speaking demonic

1 Like

is reminded of a scene in the movie The Exorcist (the directors cut) involving a “spider crawl”, but I can’t post it in here or I would get banned

casts exorcism on Hawkens I told you it was a bad idea to drink from that bottle!

falls down and lands on kalithos’s stuff
OW!
i think got my glass in my leg…
looks at knee.
…oh…
pulls out glass in his leg
Oww…

sighs and begins healing the cut after picking out the glass and cleaning the wound As I said,when you see a questionable looking bottle,you don’t drink out of it,if that were a stray bottle of Titan’s whiskey you would have had to worry about more than just glass in your leg. >_>;;;

it had my name on it!!

So that’s somehow okay to drink it?! Given the enemies you made in different places?! It was obviously a trap you nutter. -.-

than why was it in the fridge?!?!

Hells if I know,someone must have put it in there -.-