WET Community Lounge #Eternity

“Try something like Nozoil® Nasal Drops and Nasal Spray.”

ok maybe I will

1 Like

“I googled nasal sprays with Vitamin E, and that was the first to come up. There are others. Look for one that you can get in your area.”

it sure has snowed a lot this week here

1 Like

“Here too. I think it’s been a white February in many places.”

1 Like

… I don’t know what to talk about now
everything I think of is negative (my life)

“We can talk about snow. I love snow.”
/smile

1 Like

I am not a huge fan of snow lol
it is very cold and I do not like cold
and shoveling it sucks but my neighbor is a saint and has snowplowed our driveway all winter in exchange for some minor gifts
maybe i’m just spoiled and weak and lazy nowadays sorry

1 Like

“I love playing in it, and making Snow Sculptures. I get very creative.”
/smile

1 Like

that makes me smile knowing someone still finds joy in this World :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Snow is a BIG joy for me, very much. It lights up EVERYTHING, even at night. And watching it fall from the sky is beautiful, and extremely relaxing, for me.”

1 Like

ah… all I think of when I see snow is how it makes traveling harder for me… you’re a blessedly good natured person

1 Like

“Could be because I, myself, don’t drive, and Hubby LOVES driving in it. So we have no real complaints here.”

1 Like

wonder what i’m supposed to be doing right now… I suppose i’m terribly off the beaten path of how “life’s supposed to go for me” if such a thing ever existed

1 Like

“True Life just goes. It has no set pattern or path. You make your path as you go.”

oh well… music time.

1 Like

I don’t belong anywhere but hell. I might as well die. oh well. I linger anyway.

oh wait, the Abyss in D&D is chaotic evil while hell is what, lawful evil or something? maybe I belong in the Abyss I guess since that would be worse. That’s my theory.

“I prefer to think of myself as Chaotic Neutral.”

I dunno. I dunno why i’m still alive. I dunno why people don’t kill me. I am a sexual sinner and I know that the world watches me against its will, that would make sane people want to kill me right?

“I think… Never mind, you don’t want to know what I think.”

1 Like