WET Community Lounge #Eternity

1 Like

I really love this song and the message.

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

What I love about Shirley Manson is how she can take a very heavy subject - most of the time a subject no one wants to hear, but it’s an important topic - and present it in a way that is pushing the boundary, but doesn’t cross it.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

“One of my all time favorites
”

2 Likes

Oh yeah!
One of their best.

1 Like

Workin’ on hitting level 75
 out of rested experience. Hope you’re all well
 linking the whole album of neon bible kind of freaked me out I listened to a few songs and then got disturbed by it I only meant to link the one song titled neon bible but oh well i’m babbling and I hope everyone’s good have a good night i’m chilling here

I like garbage too and the sex is not the enemy is a good message I guess

hope I don’t die for my sins

I never heard of them. Looked them up and found out they are not a religious thing that I can tell. It’s just the name. But I never really looked that hard so I could be wrong.

How can the source of us be our enemy?

2 Likes

yeah the band is called “the arcade fire” just the album was called that

I dunno how can it? sex is supposed to be good but then Jesus said there’s immorality in sex sometimes and that chastity is good and virginity is good and so I didn’t know and I have always been torn except when I am consumed by lust or ‘love’ or whatever to call it or when I was overcome by self hatred which was terrible like destroying my soul/feelings

You know something? You are one crazy bastard, but you’re alright. :heart: :heart: :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

" “We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”

― H. P. Lovecraft, [The Call of Cthulhu]

2 Likes

Just ran out of LIKEs

1 Like

/hugs
switch characters to get moreeee

I keep those private.
Maybe someday. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes