WET Community Lounge #Eternity

Not sure if it’s fresh or pardoned, but I can say it really doesn’t want to be invited in for thanksgiving dinner. :smiley:

1 Like

unless you are servin ham.

my gersh i am hungry!

It’s amazing.

Uses condensed milk in the recipe, and there are butterfingers on top and in the cake, and the milk sinks in the cake making it soft as hell. There are butterfingers in the icing too. it’s in the cake, a layer of it before the icing is added, then in the actual icing. It’s like crack.

1 Like

Stuffing. One of my favorite parts of thanksgivings.

1 Like

It’s sounds even better after you described it. Now I would really like the recipe, so I can see if I can make it. Google search don’t fail me.

2 Turkeys, 2 hams, stuffing, potatoes, corn, carrots, squash, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce. Two pumpkin pies, two apple pies, apple crisp, pumpkin roll, mixed berry pie, cookies, fudge, pudding and pudding pies, cake, etc…

It’s not thanksgiving without stuffing… it also one of my favorite parts of the meal.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
the hunger! IT ATTACKS ME!
/FALLS DOWN.

1 Like

some of the dlc is nice on wwe 2k like McMahon 2077!

That accurately explains half my life.

i also ate a salad, and salads make me hungrier.

I’m debating not eating anymore b/c of how much I’m gonna eat tomorrow honestly.

3 Likes

i tried sliping a wc recipe in the plans just didn’t work out

Salads are good for your health.

Romaine lettuce is being recalled do to an E-coli break out. Do not eat the salad if it’s made with Romaine Lettuce.

Thank goodness I wasn’t eating that anyways.

(reads thread)
Aha! This is where everyone posts when the GD lounge is dead.

3 Likes

welcome comrade welcome to sanctuary :stuck_out_tongue:

Why doesn’t your character picture show, Lokoma? Do you like it that way?

1 Like

bit of a long story i deleted all my characters i just and brought back loko so i can post on here. so my armary is bugged right now that why you cant see me

Oh :cry: RIP Aevelamue the paladin and others then.

1 Like

Aevelamue will return in classic wow :slight_smile: