WET Community Lounge #Eternity

Wishing the blessings of Elune on the lounge

May it run long and merry (past #500 /giggle)

/vanishes toward the coffee pot

1 Like

Interesting. Thread cap is gone. Wonder if there is a new one

Where to begin?

First I have to agree, Titan has some of the loveliest eyes Iā€™ve ever seen. Then thereā€™s those horns, I also love the braids especially the chin one. I enjoy tugging gently on it to get his attention. And his fur is so cool and soft, I really love hugging him and rubbing against itā€¦

But my favorite part would be his hands, the hands that make the best whiskey ever. Even if I can no longer drink it, I still remember the taste.

Stares longingly at the locked whiskey cabinet.

From what I heard, unknown so farā€¦

I heard that there was currently no post cap, but that they are debating adding one.

1 Like

:rooster::mouse::sun_with_face::beer:

Izzy, do you have any idea how biased you sound?

I do? Iā€™m not trying to, I just think thereā€™s a lot of great things about you. If liking someone who is nice like you is bias, then I guess Iā€™m biasedā€¦ sorry.

1 Like

itā€™s too bad the night crew is not around any more
going to bed i guess /salute

and considering bringing back my paladin for rp

Itā€™s the new forum format, inspies more book reading, sunrise watching and so forth
/giggle

It could be the timing of it all, but it feels like some of the forums i hit have even begun to feel bland since the changes. Toss in functionality loss and Iā€™ve just not been here as much.

/shrug

1 Like

I miss downvotes, block, and the ability to enter a precise reason for reporting a post.

The narcissistic scumbag who posts gross stories that include sexual assault, child abuse, animal abuse, torture, child slavery, etc as plot devices is back. Dude claims heā€™s a better writer and more talented than everyone else and thinks Blizzardā€™s gonna hire a tone deaf dude who canā€™t tell deaf from death or read his audience at all.

Oh crapā€¦

Reeeeeeeeee.

A part of me wants to address them in the spirit of ā€œdiscourseā€ :roll_eyes: (I just rolled all of my hind eyes :peacock:) and outright tell him why his rubbish trashfics arenā€™t popular and loved (not only because theyā€™re rubbish, but because the author is rubbish and egotistical). But thereā€™s no point, heā€™ll just make like a standard AWCHB boy and start on ranting about how weā€™ll be sorry for making him angry as he doubles down, pounds his bony fingers on the keyboard, and writes more as he tries to be the very best like no one ever was when he doesnā€™t realize that nothing he can do will ever make people like his writing because heā€™s a proven pratt.

+1 for the PokƩmon reference.

Also, itā€™s honestly been tried before in the old forums, hopefully getting enough people on his tail will get him silenced by a mod.

I think it might be hard for mods to spot the gross stuff in his posts.

That is the hard part about this, sadly. Just keep trying until they do see it, I guess.

Twitter is probably a better option.

Ok I dun gone tweeted.

1 Like

A what? I donā€™t know what those letters mean.

I wish we had more flags to work with. Itā€™s hard to flag everything when like fifty million threads can be made at once.

2 Likes

In happier news Iā€™ve been getting my Spyro fix lately. Original trilogy, no Reignitedā€¦yet.

1 Like

+1 for Spyro

Also, itā€™s back? pukes

2 Likes