maybe it was a forsaken?

I-
Uh-
Well…

But still!

even then…
i never knew it was poisonous…

Who poisons a poptart?!?!?!?!

Whoever put the dang jellyfish in the pop tart…

I don’t think it was a good concept for the market, but it was only poisonous to revenue, not people.

Some places do sell jellyfish pickled but it definitely wouldn’t make for an ideal pastry… ._.

You can stick just about anything in a pastry, depending on the pastry.

i stuck a bird in a forsakens pastry…
he loved it oddly.

That’s quite the euphemism.

1 Like

Pickled…jellyfish? Why is that even a thing? Except for maybe a bio lab or something.

Not many Asian grocery shops in your corner, eh?

Not really. I’m in the north of the Deep South. Closest Asian grocery that I’m aware of is 30-40 miles away.

Wish I had an answer all I can say is there are some weird delicacies out there. There’s some people who say the meat from giant spiders have a taste similar to crab. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Well, I’ve moved to a smaller town, so the closest Asian market is about that distance for me now too, Mori, but there are, like, 3-4 in the city. All sorts of curious stuff. One shop even sold century duck eggs from time to time. Never tried 'em: could barely stand to look at them.

And yeah, Kal. I was watchin’ some show, ages ago, where the host travelled the world for unusual food. I don’t know what species of spider, but he said it was reminiscent of the sweetness of scallops. He also enjoyed sauteed maggots.

I’ve been thinking of going to one for some noodles and chopsticks for said noodles, but just haven’t had the time. I did learn the Wal-Mart in the next town over carries Tim-Tams apparently. I will need to secure some of those soon.

Tim Tams are so yummy :0

I keep trying from time to time, but I have next to no skill with chopsticks, even if I do own my own set.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Tim-Tams. I’ll have to look harder: they sound delish!

They are,there’s various flavors of this cookie ranging from original which is chocolatey goodness,mint which makes it taste like a thin mint and I believe they have a coffee one that was pretty tasty.