WET Community Lounge #Eternity

I guess this is there answer to random lvl 1 coming in and posting links and stuff. No idea what lvl I am but I know I’m not good enough to post links.

That’s the elusive level 3. I’ve given up on that. To post a link just use preformatted text. Highlight the link and select </> from the format area.

I can never figure out what links are considered safe or what level does what! All I do is continue the rp story or sometimes answer a question or two so I don’t post links ever.

By the way elf, why are you in Blackrock gear??

I killed and overeager Orc and took it for a trophy, retrofitted it with tech from my House, and now I wear it as a symbol that I will not hesitate to kill anyone and take your equipment. Wanna know how I got my Burning Blade Warblades?

Also I’m apparently

• Trust Lv: 1

• Visibility Lv: 1

• Mentionable Lv: 0

• Messageable Lv: 0

appears out of the ether for a fleeting moment

This link should help answer a lot of questions about the forum ranks, syntax, and requirements.

As far as I’m aware, only rank 3 holds the privilege to post images and clickable links at will. Otherwise, links must come from approved sources(such as Blizzard sites, YouTube, WoWhead, etc.) or placed between a pair of ` marks so the text isn’t clickable(text will need to be copy/pasted instead). Rank 3, once attained, will lapse if forum activity does not continue to meet high enough thresholds, and I believe is permanently removed if you’re flagged enough times or disciplined otherwise by Blizzard.

Over eager Blackrock? Some of them are quite dumb! I can figure how you got burning blade swords, they are arrogant, overconfident, they think they are invincible!

Do you know why they call me Drednautt?

Is the wow gamepedia a approved link? It would be easy to help others with lore if I can post sources!

I think it is, but I’m not 100% sure. The link doesn’t have to be approved to be posted–that’s only if you want it to be clickable. You can still copy/paste the address and stick it between a pair of ` for formatting so others can copy/paste as well.

The non-clickable link will be put in a text box like this

Hmm, I wonder if Morician has me blocked, because I just posted all that information just before he posted. :rofl:

Perfect! I love links to lore, can’t be argued, can’t be debated pure hard facts! I tend to research very hard on a subject when I take a fancy to it. I have been researching the iron horde hard for days but still haven’t found what I was looking for. Does anyone remember a Orc using a jet pack or only goblins??

He merely added to yours, he put a link for information!

Also for spoilers, use…Options => Hide Details

[details=“Summary”] <— here you can change “summary” to whatever you want
This text will be hidden <----here is the hidden text
[/details]

EXAMPLE:

Cthulhu

Ia Ia Cthulhu Fhtagn!!

Can’t block people on the new forums :stuck_out_tongue: I just don’t bother reading through old posts in this thread most of the time–in this case I saw there was some confusion and compiled what I knew into a post with a link.

This sounds familiar, but I’m afraid I can’t place it. Nothing says other races can’t use jetpacks though.

i dont think anyone can even block anymore just fyi

Hehe, it’s all cool, and thanks for helping with this. :heart:

You mean that isn’t the mute user option in the prefaces menu? Huh, interesting.

I need a Orc! I can’t trust a goblin jet pack, it might explode, and not in a good way! What I’m trying to rationalize well for this orc is what I might call a jump pack. A short powerful burst of fire for launching a target airborn but not for hovering. I need a Grommash leap like that Warlord Cinematic for this orc, I’m only using tech because I’m much heavier then Grom is.

I just looked at that too, that’s for threads not characters.

Given the amount of machinery the Mag’har–especially Blackrock–seem to employ, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if they had their own version of a jetpack. They do have flamethrowers, and it’s not much of a stretch to imagine them modifying one of those for propulsion, or engineering one from scratch.

So the forums have become the wild wild west…

1 Like

Oooooooohhhhhh!!!

Yes, there are two areas, one for threads and another for characters. I guess we can mute people.

Under Preferences => notifications (users: Muted)

Your right. :grinning: