WET Community Lounge #Eternity

/wanders in yawning
Morning all, happy Saturday and first of December!

yeah all this posting music videos is likely to cause division among forum users who don’t have that ability yet.

Feature jealousy is a real thing and people come here to have conversation and RP like they’re in a real lounge. I would find it disruptive, but I’m not here enough to really have a say in what goes on in the community lounge.

ya sorry…
i went to sleep and thought i had a fevere or somethin…

1 Like

It’s from all this weather, I tell ya.

“I’ll stop posting songs, then. Sorry.”
/sighs
/wanders back out.

Hi! Actually the forums linked me here, I am not sure why to be honest. I posted off the cuff, then thought, “why… was this thread in my notifications?” No one linked the off topic forums, except by name as far as I can tell, but it popped up in my notifications anyway. Even if someone had posted a link, I’m not sure why that would notify me specifically. There’s no setting like that in the options.

Then after I posted, I also realized I was in an RP forum! Apologies if I derailed anything :sunglasses:

Edit: It’s also worth noting that anyone at any level seems to be able to post music video links in off topic. I and others were able to do it on day 1 of the transition. Not much help in this thread, I know, but if you would still like to share music, again, come by and post!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/what-are-you-listening-to-now-v5

2 Likes

A lounge I view as kind of a tavern

A tavern just isnt a good place to drink without music

/giggle

1 Like

that’s just what i thought i dont think i like a feature like that but it’s cool that you showed up /salute welcome back any time

1 Like

i don’t mind myself but i do remember the druid got shunned for the same thing and that is a bit unfair

Music is more than a distraction, It can lift spirits - which somedays is more important than any shiny drop

I enjoyed those early morning hours sharing music with you and bluebird
ok enough from the soapbox…back to stabbin and stealing /giggle

1 Like

i agree Surfgirl!

1 Like

“I’m just not gonna do ANYTHING that has even a CHANCE of getting me flagged AGAIN. I already have one from this Lounge, I don’t want any more. It’s gonna be hard enough, as it is, for me to get to level 3 Citizen. I don’t need any more flags.”

1 Like

you got flaged in here?

“Yes, I did.”

well i never see anything you do to be flag worth so i bet if you put in a gm ticket
request they can look at it you can get that off most of the time its automated
its a bit of a pain but you should be able to do it

“I mentioned something others talk about, all the time, that isn’t really allowed. I am just not allowed to talk outside the box, like everyone else. I am NOT gonna say what it was. I don’t want them flagging me again.”

2 Likes

Ya some people like to be cruel to others…
sometimes in rl too.
like my neighbor who complained about a lot of things my neighbor did and they did not report them but just our house in general.
(he finally apologized, but i expected a fruit basket at least)

2 Likes

“Well, I guess I have NO sanctuary. Not any more.”

“Those that really want me gone will find a way. It’s been that way all my life.”

iv been playing a lot of path of exile what a fun game that is you can build your character however you want right now i’m an elemental monk with claw and shield

(Mistress Sin just sighs, and looks for something to watch on TV.)