WET Community Lounge #Eternity

meow.

okay have a good meal.

i’m going to go complain about low level pvp weapon enchants like Crusader enchant in the pvp forum or something now.

1 Like

Cool, I really need to get around to the other forums.

We’re doing Pepperoni and Sausage.

Catch ya later, Happy Questing :smiley:

2 Likes

my conscience says i should die for sinning.
êèë someones gonna kill me someday anyday now and ill be dead and gone

“I Hit 81 Today!!! YAY!!!”
/happy dance

/grin
/giggle
3 Likes

“Good Evening, Hawkens.”
/grin

3 Likes

“Hello, Heenardi.”
/smile

1 Like

Meow, Hi.

ChrisP

2 Likes

“How’s the game going today?”

1 Like

eh, haven’t played since the first part of the day, went shopping and slept and sinned and stuff. I got my sertraline refill though which I guess is good. and an old game I used to play that I thought died, I got an email from, it’s back up… Infantry Online… so that was nice.

1 Like

“Glad to hear you finally got your meds refilled. I know how stressing that can be.”

2 Likes

Seems like a good week to level Alliance characters for me in Warmode what with the +30% experience gain… sorry, that doesn’t apply to you, uhhmm I’ll try to think of something else to talk about.

Man these cans of Coke I bought have weird feeling stuff on the outside of the can. Kinda gross a bit.

1 Like

“Don’t sweat it. I do good enough with my Pet Battles.”

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll play my female undead blood death knight Dharamrai for a bit.

1 Like

/Dharamrai pokes her head in and says hi

1 Like

“Death Knights are fun.”

1 Like

Eh… my moral “i’m a good guy really” front is kicking in a bit… makes me want to say “death knights are bad evil guysz”

“I have three of them. This is the first one I made.”

3 Likes

cool. I have… 15 death knights, 5 of each spec, 1 at least of each race, lol.

TANK Blood “A dark guardian who manipulates and corrupts life energy to sustain himself in the face of an enemy onslaught.”
2H Alliance: 66 Telma-Drak’thul(1) female draenei skinner/jeweler [Rune Strike, Consumption, Ossuary, Will of the Necropolis][Adaptation, Dark Simulacrum]
Alliance: 61 Edaric-Windrunner(3) male worgen blood death knight herbalist/miner [Heartbreaker, Hemostasis, Foul Bulwark, Anti-Magic Barrier][Gladiator’s Medallion, Last Dance]
Horde: 83 Jackcrack-Coilfang(1) male orc herbalist/scribe [Heartbreaker, Consumption, Tombstone, Rune Tap, Tightening Grasp][Adaptation, Anti-Magic Zone, Strangulate]
Horde: 66 Dharamrai-Garona(2) female undead engineer/skinner [Blooddrinker, Rapid Decomposition, Tombstone, Anti-Magic Barrier][Relentless, Walking Dead]
Horde 72 Skit-Uther(4) male undead blood death knight miner/jeweler [Rune Strike, Rapid Decomposition, Ossuary, Rune Tap][Gladiator’s Medallion, Murderous Intent, Death Chain]

MDPS Frost “An icy harbinger of doom, channeling runic power and delivering vicious weapon strikes.”
2x1h Alliance: 110 Ravendream-Alleria male draenei miner/tailor [Inexorable Assault, Murderous Efficiency, Death’s Reach, Frostscythe, Death Pact, Glacial Advance, Icecap][Gladiator’s Medallion, Cadaverous Pallor, Frozen Center, Deathchill]
Alliance: 68 Tariirn-Icecrown(2) male night elf herbalist/miner [Icy Talons, Horn of Winter, Asphyxiate, Frozen Pulse][Adaptation, Transfusion]
Alliance: 61 Bermagh-Madoran(3) male dwarf frost death knight miner/herbalist [Cold Heart, Murderous Efficiency, Asphyxiate, Frozen Pulse][Relentless, Chill Streak]
Horde: 67 Alorindis-Akama(2) male blood elf alchemist/herbalist [Cold Heart, Runic Attenuation, Asphyxiate, Avalanche][Relentless, Heartstop Aura]
Horde: 69 Grazzrozzbek-Drak’tharon(3) male troll frost death knight herbalist/miner [Icy Talons, Horn of Winter, Blinding Sleet, Avalanche][Gladiator’s Medallion, Delirium]

MDPS Unholy “A master of death and decay, spreading infection and controlling undead minions to do his bidding.”
2h Alliance: 80 Bronzo-Blackwater Raiders(2) male gnome unholy death knight herbalist/miner [Infected Claws, Bursting Sores, Death’s Reach, Harbinger of Doom, Spell Eater][Gladiator’s Medallion, Reanimation, Necrotic Aura]
Alliance: 62 Quilmonart-Muradin(normal) (acc3) male human unholy death knight (All Will Serve, Bursting Sores, Asphyxiate, Soul Reaper)(Relentless, Necrotic Strike)
Horde: 64 Meallan-Uldum male goblin unholy death knight miner/jeweler [Clawing Shadows, Ebon Fever, Grip of the Dead, Soul Reaper][Adaptation, Wandering Plague]
Horde: 66 Elyndline-Blackwing Lair(3) female blood elf unholy death knight blacksmith/skinner [Clawing Shadows, Ebon Fever, Asphyxiate, Pestilent Pustules][Gladiator’s Medallion, Life and Death]
Horde: 60 Huufnarfalan-Windrunner(acc3) male tauren unholy death knight herbalist/skinner [All Will Serve, Unholy Blight, Grip of the Dead, Pestilent Pustules][Relentless, Lichborne]

2 Likes

“I can barely keep up with what Alts I have now.”
/giggle

3 Likes

Lol, I don’t keep up with them, I don’t play any toon particularly regularly. Just once in a long while, like stars aligning for them or something, lol. I imagine they’re busy drinking in a tavern or something or sleeping all day like I do, lol.

1 Like