WET Community Lounge #Eternity

now now, don’t be sorry , unless u are secretly the head writer :smiley:

There are some parts that were at least entertaining even if they make the alliance look bad. Like the throne room scene between the Dark Lady and Anduin.

And there are some scattered moments of reality that did get me to smile
(one of my fav so far is in storm’s wake)

A friend had suggested I view it like a tom clancy novel. starts of draggy but gets better in the end :smiley:

1 Like

ugh, I wonder if I’m the only one arround who still stops to help others with mob trains

/giggle

2 Likes

i have no proof of my imagination having any magical or “they-read-my-mind” cause-effect relationship on the making of BFA, and I have never been acknowledged by, employed by, or paid by Blizzard in any way shape or form for such, so I cannot say I am the head writer, so never mind.

I dunno. Like, I didn’t imagine the story like a general or like a campaign designer, where like, the smart thing of the alliance to do would just probably be bomb the throne room with Jaina’s ship or something. I dunno. I try to make it less of a wargame simulator and more of a story with interesting characters but maybe that’s too tropey and fantasy novelish.

Or, could have had the alliance leaders just immediately attack Sylvanas there, I guess. Wouldn’t have had as much voice acting then, and I’m not sure Sylvanas would have survived there then.

this be true. I just enjoyed the cartoonishness of that scene. Was cute :slight_smile:

Has any of your toons died in Zandalar yet

1 Like

Yay.

Yeah. You must be about to mention Bwonsamdi’s cheeky lines, eh? Those were pretty funny. Even got on my nerves a bit sometimes lol.

lol yes!!

They were irritating and funny at the same time

I loved it :smiley:

1 Like

yay 41 medals down,. 709 to go

/giggle

1 Like

Working toward the priestess moonsaber

1 Like

Mah boy dwarfpriest just dinged 30. derp. gonna leave loch modan soon.

cool :slight_smile:
Got a prefered zone for after loch modan?

1 Like

Not one set in stone, but I’m gonna fly back to Refuge Point in Arathi Highlands to use this umm whatsit… Medal of Gladiator’s or wahtever to get a piece of the arathi pvp gear.

Gonna see if this new talent at level 30 is any good that they changed in patch 8.1 … “Intangibility” makes Dispersion heal for half the user’s health and lowers its cooldown by 30 seconds… seems good. Think it replaced… masochism? Or mania or something? i don’t remember.

cool :slight_smile:

That arathi gear was good stuff

Yeh, pretty good rare quality gear. And the boots give a little running speed increase which is nice.

Hrmmm.

1 Like

Which worked out good for me since in my early days of druid, my best skill was switch to cheetah form and run away fast

/giggle

1 Like

I got a weird thought that I’m Yogg-Saron.
Sometimes I thought I was Arthas too. Or other random stuff.
Being mentally ill or different … really has its ups and downs.

Yes, I am aware that these are fictional characters in a fictional universe, sorry.

No worries
/hugs

1 Like

Finding out in dealing with mom’s stuff that depending on where u live there just isnt alot of help out there for mental health issues

Stinks that it’s a struggle

1 Like

I probably need to wowhead these arathi bosses, see if there are more mounts

1 Like

well, we’re going to take an idea of yours and run with it

Surfgirl and surfmom are ordering pizza for lunch.

It just sounded too good and it’s a rainy saturday :smiley:

1 Like