WET Community Lounge #Eternity

“Stupid Blizzard! Wrong Info by the picture. Only the name is right.”

“Re-selected the Toon, it’s fixed now.”

“Well, kind of fixed. STILL has the wrong level.”

1 Like

Tis Bliz

I went night warrior last night. Bet it will be a few days before I see my cool black eyes here /giggle

1 Like

Going for Heritage armor?

1 Like

“Black eyes??? How’d you get BLACK eyes?”

“Yeah. I am.”

On alliance side, do Tyrande’s new quest line (couple of quests and a short easy senario) Look for an owl in Borallus to begin

You then open up the Nite Warrior appearance (darker nelf skin and night black eyes)

1 Like

“Only for Nightelfs? What Questline?”

“Is this connected to the Tides Of Vengeance Warfront?”

it’s a mixed happy/sad one.

Tyrannde breaks from Anduin to begin a takeback of Darkshore. She seeks the ritual to become night warrior, the avatar of Elune in this world.

It opens the darkshore warfront, but doesn’t put you in the warfront.

would love to find an owl like Tyrannde’s for my hunter. He looks so cool
/giggle

If you mean a spectral owl, see “Ban’thalos”

1 Like

ooo yeah, he is a wee bit close.

Ty :slight_smile:
Cat was such a no for me I kinda blanked alot of it from my mind /giggle

Looks like I did mis speak on one thing this morning

I worked out when I’m flagging in Darkshore.

Looks like when Horde controls it you will flag for those few days as soon as you are in Darkshore.

So if u’r concious about flagging, either approach the Tyrannde questline from the south (Ratchet to Ashenvale), or wait for the Darkshore area to change hands (guessing next week for that)

My feet are cold.

Afternoon ladies and gents

Hi Titan. How are you?

I think this is a wonderful idea, but now no one is talking to me when all I did was shut down btag and take a forum break and it was taken personally even when I explained that it was because I needed to take care of myself and the friendship was not changed at all.

So I don’t know. I did nothing wrong yet I’m tagged as the jerk.

Again, as I said, I never told anyone because every time in the past that I did tell people in btag that I wanted to shut it down, I got talked out of it and these days I really need it shut down. I never liked it from the start over two years ago for reasons explained in another post, but I gave in to it.

So, Chrisp, I like your idea a lot, but I think no one wants me around anymore and I’m guessing most have me on ignore at this point.

All I did was try and take care of myself.

1 Like

don’t care about what mean people do, just keep living your best life, Shalorel.

3 Likes

So very true. It reminds me of the advice someone gave me a few years ago in the GD Lounge when I used to “blow the world up” and just leave. She said to stay and talk to the ones who talk to you and ignore the ones who don’t. Very good advice that has taken me quite a while to put into practice.

Several people have been teaching me how to socialize in these forums over the last few years and it’s been like 4 steps forwards 3.99999999999999 steps back, but slowly, I’m learning.

At least this time though, I did nothing wrong.

3 Likes

“You don’t want to feel judged? Stop judging. Stop trying to act like you know what I am feeling, doing, and why. You talk like you know what is in my mind, just because YOU have Mental Flaws too. You are NOT me. Don’t assume you know all that I am about. I never stopped considering you a friend. I just feel uncomfortable talking to you right now.”

“If you can’t weather the storm, and still be my friend, then it’s not a very good friendship.”