West coast timeline

I’m looking for a guild that is active west coast time line after 5:30 Pm and weekends. Raids and Mythics. Will to server transfer if compatible. Been playing since the start have a helping attitude. Love to run keys just pugging sucks. Vet friendly is a plus. Battletag Wardoggy#1576 Tank, Dps have also hunter, Evoker heals which is real fun.

Hey there, Crypto,

We could use another hunter on our team. Vitae Rising is an adult-only, AOTC guild on Thrall. We’re a small guild, because we value quality over quantity, and look for people who we can actually enjoy playing with. I think I’m the only veteran in our guild and they put up with me, so I guess you could say we’re vet friendly :wink:

Raids are Tues and Thurs 7-10pm PST, and outside of raid, we enjoy pushing keys and we even have a few who dabble in pvp.

If you’d like to know more or would be interested in trialling with us, add me at Rawrabear#1450 or Fenrirulv#4433 (discord).

1 Like

Hey. We are an older crowd looking for 1 more member to join our raid team. We raid Thursday/Saturday starting at 5:30pm PST and run for 2 hrs. We run m+ regularly on of nights. Our age group averages around mid 40’s and have a few Vets in the mix as well.
Here is our guild info, if you are interested we can chat some more!

Hey bud.

• Home base is Emerald Dream, but you don’t gotta server transfer unless you think it’s a good fit. In fact, been having a hard time getting the committed folks to commit to a server transfer :sweat_smile:
  • Wed/Thurs, 6:00 pm until 9:00 pm.
  • Heroic progression only, we’re 2/9 right now.

We got about 6 core folks, a couple of part timers that averages us out at about 10, and a couple of new trials for next week. Would love to have you. :slight_smile:

You can contact me at:
Battletag: Rishnock#1396
Discord: Rishnock#6484