We're screwed

You don’t know who Bluster is do you?

1 Like

You should be banned for wanting a toxic play style

2 Likes

Awww everyone thinks tanks are toxic now lol isn’t it just a get good thing just like when someone complains about a dps that may be broken? Hmmmmmm, more yum yum lol

Casual PvP is more important then Arena. Honestly you could remove Arena from WoW and PvP wouldn’t skip a beat and likely be better. WoW should be more about BGs, WPvP and Brawl type PvP. They probably should stick a fork in the 3’s format for Tourny’s and move into something better like 6v6 and Brawl Tourny’s. Fans would get behind that because no one really cares about 3’s or the AWC currently.

RBGs are far more important than Arena so this is a good thing. Also as a Tank he can hopefully add good perspective to having ALL Tanks buffed to be more competitive in PvP.

3 Likes

RBG = pinnacle of WoW PvP confirmed.

1 Like

Just came in to say if Rbgs are improved ill consider logging back in to wow. I hate arena deathmatch. Its such boring gameplay, pillar hump for cds. Yea no thanks

Ive always liked objective games way more. Hopefully this council does it some good instead of this small group of “elite” arena players funneling everyone into arenas.

2 Likes

So far he is alrighty biting without his name even being specifically mentioned. So I guess we will see.

1 Like

Who is Bluster?

A multi glad from before bfa who was selected for the council. Someone who can actually voice arena concerns.

3 Likes

What a dork.

2 Likes

Awww it’s okay little buddy , Maybe someday all your whining on these forums will pay off

2 Likes

Sorry, I couldn’t hear you over that glaring 1500 rating.

4 Likes

What’s this wow council bs I keep hearing about and how many survival hunters are on it? :joy:

It did. Prot nerfs. Can you read? Been loving tank tears

OHH NOT MY rating lol, thats problem with people like you. Y’all always dip to the rating like it’s an insult haha, us casuals play this game for fun and hopefully the council sees it that way also and doesn’t try to cater to the 2% with leaky eyes on here

Same 10 people on these forums crying when things don’t go their way.

1 Like

What council are we talking about? You guys should 100% nominate me. Lets make Arena Great Again!!

The problem is the 2% actually isn’t happy either, and actually most of them want the same types of changes as casual players.

Then maybe they should lose the elitist attitude when posting on these forums, because I havent been on here long and its the same 10 people acting like D bags every other post sooooo

2 Likes

You can have fun in random bgs when tanks are banned from arena.
Already planned to be banned from the solo queue. Just one more step…

4 Likes

OPE mud is back, another prot pld take ya to dampening after nerf orrr??? Casuals still make up I would guess a very large portion of the 2/3’s bracket.

Go make some more op war videos, maybe see how hard to you crit a tank that takes 50% more dmg and then come talk about how they are broken in arena.