We're back baby!

Yall see those buffs we are gonna get?
No more of that --Need Hero -No Hunter for mythics!

5 Likes

Link please.

8 Likes

This
As always, these are subject to further change before they go live, and we’ll have the final adjustments in our hotfixes update next week.

I’ll believe it when I see it.

Plus as Bepples pointed out Beast Cleave either Buff it or raise the AOE cap to 8 and increase the range to 10 yards of primary target.

4 Likes

woot woot Hunter Buffs :bow_and_arrow:

2 Likes

This might get us from trash to lower middle.

Its not enough. I mean its a welcome buff but it won’t do much

Have to say I hope SV buffs stay in. A buff to serpent sting will help, and with the other buff’s adding to the buff’s we received, yeah people keep asking us are we back…I am beginning to think yeah, maybe were back!

3 Likes

I think you are underestimating the value of across the board, 10-15% buffs to nearly every ability.

I mean 3-5% buffs across all abilities would be pretty massive but 10-15% to essentially every damaging ability is kinda great.

Won’t do much? Shoowee. Man I’ma turn in for the day y’all.

1 Like

Nice buffs for Raids, but not so good for M+. Every mechanic kills us, every dot forces the healer to spend half of mana, even with kyrian pot, exhilaration and survival.

Hard times.

Don’t stand in stuff.

4 Likes

MM’s AoE is already high and it would become higher. We would be needed even more for M+.

But unfortuntaely, our BiS legendary is on the last boss of the Raid. Every class would get their BiS before Range Hunters get theirs.

Still, 9.1 would be not that bad.

2 Likes

(our pained voices from nerf sickness) This precious armory of buffs. Gratefully accepted. We will need it.

h ttps://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/124fbc55-3d22-4d05-87ae-a1b8c47a5521

Edit: We will show them where we’ve made our home, whilst preparing to bring justice. Then we will break them.

1 Like