Wendigo Woolies missing

hello i paid 60 dollars for this and now its missing pls help

For some reason store-bought or reward transmogs glitch out without rhyme or reason. And without rhyme or reason, they will show back up. Sometimes if you search the individual pieces rather than the full appearance, it will show up, but be aware that they will not reimburse you for the gold lost for it falling off and having to re-mog it when it shows back up.

2 Likes

i’m reading posts from a year ago now and this is STILL GOING ON??? lmaoooooooo… bli$$ard please refund my money for it

It was included with the digital Blizzcon set back in 2019. While it’s unfortunate that it’s temporarily borked out, you still have the set and the ticket itself played out those three years ago. There is nothing to be refunded. Even if it was more recent and not part of a package deal that is over three years old, refunds are time-sensitive. You are well outside of that window, I’m afraid.

4 Likes

Hi and welcome to Customer Support - not to be confused with Customer Service. This forum is one for players to assist other players. It is not a contact point with any other staff beyond our SFAs.

I provided you with the relevant information for your issue. There isn’t a fix for it as yet, though they thought they had it at one point. This isn’t me acting like a GM, this is me, a fellow player, who had knowledge of an ongoing issue that you were lucky enough not to have been affected by up until this point. It is pretty much what one of the SFAs would have told you, and they almost always back up the regulars here who are happy to try and help players with the information and assistance that can be provided.

While you may not like the answer you’ve been given, it is the answer you would have gotten from anyone else. You may have only spent the money for the mog, but it was a package deal. They don’t break those up into smaller parts even for recent purchases that are within the refund window. And again, it’s been three years just about. You’ve gotten the use out of your virtual ticket package, whether you watched BlizzCon or not - that was your choice. There is nothing to be refunded. This is almost on par for the people wanting refunds on the helms they purchased years ago that were given away with Amazon Prime here recently.

No one got refunds on those either, just in case it needed to be stated.

5 Likes

tldr, when should i expect my refund please?

1 Like

When frogs do fractions.

4 Likes

On the third Thursday of Never. You were given accurate information, and the set is still part of your collection. There is a bug that Blizzard thought was fixed, but then it reared its ugly head again and keeps doing so every time they try to fix it. Have patience. It will show back up.

7 Likes

still waiting on refund since no one can post helpful information!!

You wont get a refund unless u do it thru account management 1 attempt will likely get denied 2nd attempt will be done by a real person theres no gaurentees but thats teh way it has to be done.

1 Like

C’mon now. No need to give false hope here. Even if you get away from it being part of a package deal, it was still a transaction from three years ago. Pretty much any chance for a refund is gone after a week or two at best.

Especially since it isn’t gone entirely, just borked.

[EDIT]

And for the OP’s consumption, should they desire more official word than mine own:

3 Likes

He wants a refund and I decided to play nice and tell him how to try to get one.

2 Likes

thanks for the help hehehe

1 Like