Well there go my glowey eyes

Hopefully they they do fix the glowey eyes, I don’t care for the orb floating just in front of the eye.

Currently on PTR:

3 Likes

I WANT THAT FOREVER. I like the softer glow!

I AM NOT A FLASHLIGHT! LOL

3 Likes

Yeah that’s fair. Again mostly just gonna miss em cause from a distance they do look neat

I kind of what them to be a notch brighter, but agree with you, eyes should not light up a room or look like strobe lights when you blink. :grin:

2 Likes

don’t glowing eyes make it hard to see? Eyes are supposed to let light in right? not the other way around?

Agreed! Though, I think now is a great time to express what yall would love to see in the new eyes. Personally, I would love to see something similar to Bolvar’s eyes in the cinematic. That wispy smoke effect coming off them :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yeah, I would be okay with a smidge brighter. Right now, I feel like my DK is a substitute for a camera flash. lol

1 Like

I think it looks good on the night elf but it leaves something to be desired for DKs

3 Likes

Looking at the pic Byucknah posted, it’d be neat to have wispy effect for DKs.

Yeah it could be cool

Bwonsamdi’s eyes are a good example of how the wispy effect would look in game. (showing it doesnt have to be from a trailer cinematic to look cool!)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/cbK6C3_4vco/maxresdefault.jpg

6 Likes

In remembrance of your once beautiful eyes. An oldie that turned 50 this year:

Oh man, that is a way better visual example. I feel like it would need to be toned down slightly but it would look pretty cool!

yeah with all the upcoming customization improvements it’d be cool if there were several options. The original glow, more subdued, different degrees of wispiness. Honestly the new customization is what im most excited for from shadowlands. I have high hopes!

2 Likes

I think that they could probably rework the Demon Hunter No Blindfold eyes effect to fit that role honestly. With some minor tweaks they could probably re-purpose it for an effect similar to Bolvar’s.

Change the color and intensity a bit, change the direction the wisps move to a bit more outwards/sideways at an angle.

I think it could easily be repurposed for DK’s to get the same effect as Bolvar’s eyes :slight_smile:

6 Likes

they’d just need a blue version of the DH green eyes for that. It’s a flame-like sprite for their eyes, which is why night warrior doesn’t show up for them.

1 Like