Well rounded player looking for guild

Hey everyone! I’ve been playing since end of BC, and have always casually raided, obtaining AoTC with pugs or friends, and KSM with a small group I play with. Unfortunately, Shadowlands has drained a lot of them, as with most people, and I’m looking to get into a groove with a new group of people! I currently play on Dath’remar (OCE), but I’m American, so finding an American guild is preferred. Late nights wanted, but could possibly work around it. My goal is AOTC and KSM every season as mentioned, but super interested in branching out to some mythic raiding possibly. Currently maining a frost mage, but played destro lock in BFA, and was a balance druid the entirety before that, so willing to main whatever for a group as well later on. You can message me on discord at Béira-Thrin#6508 if you have more questions or think I’m a match!

messaged you on discord but my guild is recruiting https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/aus-azgalor-lotus-army-looking-for-players/1295581 im still working on the message but were working on getting larger and working on a raid team

hello there! I have spots open on my 1x/week AotC focused team. I’ll drop my guild info below and if interested, i’d love to chat.

Hi Beira, we’re always looking for more to join our lil family. I’m not sure your time preference for raiding but here’s our recruitment post. Please hit me up if you think we will fit.

Hello Béira

I am A recruitment Officer for Casual Carnage (Illidan-Horde)

We are a social guild that formed to create a fun community for wow and any
other games people play (League Of Legends, valorant and Among us are a couple games some of us often play)

With the end of season 3 we got to 11/11 normal and 7/11 heroic!
We plan to start Fated Raids begining 8/09/22.
As the guild name suggests we are super casual with raiding so we are not in a rush to clear content this expansion just doing it for fun!
We raid tuesday and thursday every week raid times are 7-9 server time (Cst) there is no obligation for anyone to be there just doing it for fun times.
We are currently needing any dps (prefer range but any will do).

We do love doing keys though we have many people that like to push for ksm

Our discord is normally pretty active in the vc and text channels.
We just like to goof around and have a good time.

If you would like to hear more about us or are interested in joining add me on discord or bnet and message me!

Gold – Bnet: GoldenSmurf#11774 Discord: Goldy#8319

Hey Beira, we could be a good fit for you. Check out my spam below and let me know if you would like to chat more.

The Unmentionables of Hyjal (Horde) is looking for excellent players. We took a break off this tier from Mythic, but are looking to get back into the swing of things for 10.0. S4 is going to be weird, but should be fun. We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team, with a primary goal of Ahead of the Curve every tier and pushing as far as we can as a group in Mythic. Leadership team has multiple CE achievements and like to foster a fun, rewarding environment while trying to improve and push further each tier. We are open to cross faction raiders.

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday/Thursday 6:30pm - 9:00pm PST

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps with good attitudes and personality. Sorry no healing or tanking spots at this time.

About Us:

Our goals are simple: We want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust.Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign.

What we offer:

• An inclusive community where you can grow as a player.
  • A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.
  • A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.
  • A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.

What we want:

• Adults (18+) that can take being roasted if they make a mistake, or help dish it out when needed.
  • Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.
  • Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.
  • Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact us:
Discord: Cercie#2308 or r3con#4078

Just added you on Discord! You sound like a great fit for our guild! We’re actively recruiting for both Season 4 & Dragonflight, looking for dps at this time. Our focus currently is to push through and get AOTC quickly with the goal to get to mythic. If you’re interested, please contact me on BNet or Discord! :slight_smile:

Raid Times:
Fri/Sat from 6-9pm PST

BNet: moshgoddess#1375
Discord: ʚ 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓰𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓼 ɞ#8843

Sent you a discord request!
Liberate Bananas is looking for dps for season 4 and DF! We’re a small group looking lead of AOTC/3kio players. We raid Wed/Fri 8-11pm EST!
Discord: Em#9262

Hey there Beira! Hope you are having a good day. I’m adding you on discord, but I will also send the obligatory guild spam below:

Wasted Potential is a newly revitalized guild looking for new members to join our ranks!

Our History: We started our guild back in BFA, progressing further and further, achieving CE in Nyalotha! We entered Shadowlands with optimism. We ended up going AOTC 8/10M in Nathria and AOTC 4/10M in SOD. After fallout in SOD due to the Blizzard Scandals, we concluded raiding UNTIL NOW. We had many raiders want to continue the guild due to our fun atmosphere and good progression in mythic raids. Slayingbaes has taken the GM role and is hoping to bolster our ranks to become a mythic raiding guild again!

Raiding Now: We have a solid core of raiders and friends are looking for additional players to fill our ranks. We are going to start with normal/heroic fated raids and have hopes to push in mythic content. Our raid times will be 8-11 PM EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We will have optional Sunday raids if there is any interest.

Expectations: We all want to have fun while pushing content so we have a few expectations of the raiders.

1. Progression of your characters outside of raid time. At least one M+ a week completed.
  2. Prompt and Good Raid Attendance. Showing up to raid is important to your teammates so we expect good attendance. If you have real life obligations or complications, that is ok! All we require is a written message to an officer prior to the raid time!
  3. Friendly Environment. We all want to have fun. Sometimes mythic progression gets difficult and frustrating, but we want to have a good atmosphere. No derogatory terms will be tolerated. Please be respectful and nice to your friends!

Thanks for reading this summary and if you are interested or have questions, feel free to message our GM. Discord: SlayingBaes#5632 Bnet: BlueRaffle#1267

Hiya Béira!

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We’re doing the Fated raids in Normal for the Slime Kitty, but will be returning to our AOTC focus in Dragonflight. We’ve been looking for more ranged dps and would like to invite you to check out our team. Raid times are Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7-9PM Pacific (hopefully that is late enough). We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.