Well of Eternity Bug

So me and my friends took a trip to well of eternity instance for the riddler’s mind wyrm secret. When we got there everything was fine, but when we got to Azshara the well was exploding with the fel stuff. When we started Azshara’s encounter her dialogue was broken and she never said anything and the “Azshara yells:” was blank. When we jumped on the dragons and flew to watch Deathwing absorb the dragon soul the well was exploding and completely blinded us. We couldn’t see any of the dragons, only their dialogue. Half the map was covered with the black fel explosion graphic. We managed to grab the note and kill the last boss with the graphic in our face.

Now I came here to mention this because I couldn’t find any other cases of this. I forgot to take good screenshots but I managed to take one anyways at the end.

2 Likes

I thought it was only me. Yea the explosion part everything is black now. It’s crazy. Didn’t used to be that way during legion.

I thought my game was broken, this is happening for me too.

Same here. just did it seconds ago. hope they fix it.

Sorry to necro, but I totally got this the other night. I had no idea it wasn’t supposed to be like this! Hahahah

This is still happening. It kind of makes me laugh to imagine Azshara just wordlessly yelling “AAUGUGUGhhh” throughout the fight, but it’d also be nice if it was fixed.