Welcome Our Newest Warcraft Community Manager: Sanq

Welcome Sanq!

2 Likes

Good luck mate

2 Likes

can yall start updating classic era a little maybe?

1 Like

Welcome to the team! What’s your favorite vegetable?

There’s no wrong answer, by the way! Just REALLY wrong answers.

5 Likes

I enjoy most vegetables, but probably broccoli. I think? Though this might change depending on the day you asked me.

How wrong am I on this?

8 Likes

Hmmmm. I do really enjoy stats. Dad jokes are kinda hit and miss for me. Though I’m pretty sure that is the point.

8 Likes

Community managers deserve an office pizza party if they do a good job.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

Only if theres no anchovies, or pineapple. Those don’t belong on pizza.

Other than that, yes, get pizza friends!

2 Likes

Welcome to the insanity, enjoy your stay!

4 Likes

Hello! I am a gnome. :heart: I like that name.

I hope you can help me realize my wish of MM hunters providing heroism without ever summoning a pet! This would mean a lot to me and six other gnomes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and possibly more people but at least seven gnomes would love you to start out with.

1 Like

That’s just the Paladin forums :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome, Sanq. I hope your career is fruitful and rewarding, both personally and professionally.

This thread in less than 12 hours has 10x more blue posts than Guardian Druids and Ret Paladins have recevied in the entirety of alpha and beta.

3 Likes

I’m assuming that means you guys fired Linxy for no reason. Typical modern Blizzard

Meow!

This is win.

2 Likes

What are you talking about? Linxy made a bunch of posts yesterday. Get out of here with that nonsense.

1 Like

but do you enjoy peppers?

1 Like

about 85% :smiley:

Welcome

But the real question is… Horde or Alliance?? Hmmm :wink:

1 Like

Welcome Sanq

Additionally,

we have a Nethaera sighting! (They need to restore your candle)

2 Likes

welcome to the dark-souls of a career.

jk, jk! but seriously, look forward to hearing about you from the more vocal players. :slight_smile:

…even i dunno what i’m implying there. but welcome aboard Sanq! :+1:

I’m a bit late to the party, but welcome Sanq!

We do have some really good people on here and things can get a bit lively at times, but I hope that you enjoy your time with us and know we appreciate everything you all do. :heart: :dracthyr_heart: