Weird minion!

Hey everyone.,

I wonder if you can help me please. My unholy DK has a weird minion (3rd) minion. Like a pink magical minion following around but I don’t see any buffs or anything.

Edit… Removed the link as the issue has been resolved!.

1 Like

Do you have any kind of buffs on you, Keyai? Or maybe have a quest that would include that minion?

It’s possible that is part of a quest and either it stuck around after it or you still need to do something.

2 Likes

Nope everything has been good on this toon until today . I’ve checked and I don’t see any at all. Like I don’t mind an extra friend but I have no idea where its came from XD

Since you didn’t post on the character in question, we can’t verify in the Armory, but if your DK is using Xy’rath’s Signature Saber, it summons an apparition of a faint transparent red Broker to haunt you once in a while.

4 Likes

Oh sorry … This is the toon in question.

So, not using Xy’Rath’s. 2H sword.

That isn’t it.

2 Likes

The character is visible in the Twitter link. :slight_smile:

That looks like Khadgar’s Servant.

1 Like

Do you still see it, Keyai?

1 Like

Yes, I can’t think of any quests or anything that would cause me to have it LOL … this is crazy LOL

Unit names weren’t very visible at the size of the picture displayed on a phone. :stuck_out_tongue:

That area looks like Sunwell Plateau. Although it’s the right expac (original Burning Crusade), how would Khadgar’s Servant have followed the PC from Shattrath to there?

2 Likes

I don’t think it is necessarily Khadgar’s Servant, it just looks like the same model.

Drizk, is that Servant visible to you everywhere you go or only certain places? That does look like the Blood Elf area outside of Silvermoon City or Isle of Quel’Danas as Sniperorc mentioned. If the Servant is only showing up in certain areas that might help narrow down what is happening.

2 Likes

It seems to follow me everywhere I go. Just been to my Garrison and it still shows up there too.

That is strange, I don’t see anything that should have that show up.

Mind switching over to a different character for a few minutes so I can take a closer look? You might need to just submit a bug report, but I’m hoping something stands out.

Just let me know when you’ve switched, if you are able to.

1 Like

I’ve came off :slight_smile:

Woot!

I’m not sure how but your pet had some kind of illusion on it, so it wasn’t exactly another minion, but some weird condition caused by that.

I was able to remove it so the pet should summon normally again.

No idea what may have caused it, but if it comes back, definitely report it as a bug.

You should be good to log back in now. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you sooo much and thank you to Sniperorc :slight_smile: You guys are the best <3

I called it a “minion” as I had no idea what else to call it XD

5 Likes

So that is what has been going on!!! I have it in my bags on my Sin Rogue and had no idea why I was seeing the haunted broker thing. Thank you.

~Mirasol who is apparently on the wrong char for some reason.

4 Likes