Weird lag/delay today on Farstriders, mount up sitting on air for 5 seconds (cleared up)

Not sure if it is at my end or what but i seem to be having a delay when i press the keys for skills and when the effect actually appears on my screen, i popped several healing skills on my boomkin and the healing didn’t appear to take for several seconds and when the mobs attack me they appear to be hitting nothing then the effect actually shows up on my screen, and when i mounted up “not travel form” i appear to be sitting on air before the mount shows and i sit still for several seconds before my mount catches up to the actual visual if this makes sense.

Any how i am going to reset my network just to make sure it is not me! BRB

Sorry bud, if the stuff in these linked threads sounds familiar you’ll likely just have to learn to live with it.

I have seem to clear this issue up after a modem reboot, it is possible it was buggy since last reboot a few weeks back I guess some times these things don’t sort them selves out properly and a 2nd reboot is needed to “properly clear the lines” of anything hindering a clear and fast path so i am running good now!