Weekly Timewalking Holidays Incoming!

I doubt it, steamwheedle was a hard one and if they make it easy to get out of by spamming this, it’d be the biggest joke ever and a big middle finger.

This will be great for those that like to collect items from the various Timewalking events. Good luck to all of those that need the pets, mounts, toys, and gear for transmog purposes. :slight_smile:

Also a good time to farm up those Timewarped Badges for the future in case Blizzard decides to add a new Timewalking event when Shadowlands is out.

:+1: 5 weeks of TW"s! This is awesome. Now hurry, and add some Legion dungeons into the mix :slightly_smiling_face: Time walk dungeons are my favorite part of this game.

Could the 50% increase rep (for that expansions Timewalking) be a permanent feature in the future?

I think it would be a great touch just like how we have Timewalking raids. So whenever a TBC Timewalking week is up TBC reps are 50% increase etc.

Best comment on whole thread. Wholeheartedly agree.

This is how Timewalking should ALWAYS be. Keep it on a weekly rotation and just have the actual quest only pop up when it’s an official event week.

Please, if you’re going to accelerate how fast Wrath Timewalking comes back, can you please fix the scaling of Kologarn’s Stone Grip ability? Ever since Ulduar was made into a flex raid, it does not scale properly, making it impossible for a small raid team to break its grip before it kill everyone in its grip.

Rep boost not work for bfa Reps?