Weekly Quest

I am just confirming that this pet weekly quest can only be completed on 1 battle.net account, correct?

1 Like

Are you referring to The Very Best?
If so, I believe it can currently be done once per faction.

1 Like

Posting to confirm once per account. NOT once per faction

Funny, I accepted the Very Best on my 120 undead rogue and got my 5 wins before turning in the quest for my reward.
I then logged into my 120 worgen rogue, accepted the quest from the tortollan, notched another 5 wins and was able to collect my reward a 2nd time in the same day.
I can only conclude from this that I, somehow, am completely unique in this regard and the sole person in millions able to cheat the system like this. Or…you’re doing it wrong.

1 Like

I main alliance, did it on this toon.
Switched to 120 horde DH, and the quest was never offered to me. Few things to note:

1. i didn’t try it on my horde immediately after. I tried on my horde >24 hours after turning in on my ally toon
  2. i don’t horde too often, maybe I was at the wrong tortollan? Facing the docks, i turn left, walk past warfront table, up stairs, turn left and into little wall-cubby-room with tortollan.

Im thinking that since you didnt turn it in b4 switching toons, you were able to complete it twice. If so, then I didnt know you could do that